giganto2.gif

mm

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
Too lame, didn't listen.

Elnidfse

Kerb Crawler said:
Too lame, didn't listen.
If you did not listen, my fine sir, then how has it come for you to know that there was something to be listened to at the begining. Obviously a small amount of listening would have to be obtained for you to know that the music is indeed too lame to listen to in the first place.

Kerb Crawler

Oh, I heard, Elwood, but I didn't listen; there's a difference you see.

Have a muffin, boy. They're swell.

Elnidfse

Kerb Crawler said:
Oh, I heard, Elwood, but I didn't listen; there's a difference you see.

Have a muffin, boy. They're swell.
Contradicting jobs don't work well in life. I once said to a man, I don't want a job, but I'll get a job. Guess how that interview faired.

Kerb Crawler

Don't know, was that in Atlanta?

Elnidfse

Gurk_MacGuintey said:
That's just because most normal people hate crap "music".
What is crap music? If you would, I would enjoy if you entertained me in the matter of just what, exactly, do you mean.

Gurk_MacGuintey

Valhallan Ambassador
Elnidfse said:
What is crap music? If you would, I would enjoy if you entertained me in the matter of just what, exactly, do you mean.

Drop the "C" and pretend that "hip hop" resembles anything other than a gang of ghetto negroes grunting out some doggerel rhymes to an electronic beat box.

If it's any kind of "music", it wasn't covered in any of the music theory courses I attended.

SolidSnake

I'm not wearing any pants!!
Well you have to be a moron to say its not music. It sells, people listen to it, it has changed through out the years and influenced alot of people. Rap is music, thats a fact. Also your racist remarks shows the signs of your ignorance. Its not all made from "negroes".

Kerb Crawler

Elnidfse said:
Contradicting jobs don't work well in life. I once said to a man, I don't want a job, but I'll get a job. Guess how that interview faired.

Was that before the Burger King position, or after? How do you like working at Quiznos?