Who is SolidSnake

Almighty_Hen

SHIT SUCKS

NID MOAR BIGRAR TECKST >; O

Elnidfse

Shit has never in the past nor will in the future, suck. Your shows you don't know shit.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Kerb Crawler said:
Wow. I think I have the answer to my question.

Tell me, though, how did it feel when I nailed, not only your hometown, but your place of employ, too? Did you get a little hot? Just a little? Maybe a little queasy, like the butterflies in your stomach kicking at your bladder?

THIS IS TK, SCOOTER. WHERE THE HELL DID YOU THINK YOU ENDED UP, ROMPER FUCKING ROOM?

Get in line or suffer the consequences.

Classic.

Elnidfse

Elnidfse said:
Hahaha. I take great pleasure in what you are trying to do here. Its obvious that you are, in your attempts to "get at me", are getting a little hammered. Well, my good lad, I shall assure you that your small miniature version of a wall of text, has roused my attention. I even enjoyed how you used the word scooter in addressing me, an obvious attempt to flaunt, what would seem to me to be, your maturity in the matter. But, I wander off subject. Over all I give you a C+, mostly from the fact you earn a special place in my heart. In the future though, my advice from me to you, I suggest that you try to dim down your use of capital letters for the reason that, while it does show out as a focal point, it does really little in showing that you are cool, collected, and of rank.

Also, what are these consequences you speak of. If your going to act as the figure of authority you could at least dignify me with something I should fear should I not cease my attack upon you. Or can it be said that you, with your infinite wisdom over my own, can not think of anything that could remotely worry me.

epic

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Don't think so.

I tried 4 times to read that crap. I never made it past "I take..." and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Elnidfse

Sarek said:
Don't think so.

I tried 4 times to read that crap. I never made it past "I take..." and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I can't get past Haha. I really, for future purposes, write less.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Elnidfse

jack said:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Nice to see that you have made a return to us, Jack. Have any fun while you were away.

jack

No, I'm fucking bored to tears. I'll be closing the office soon enough, hopefully my connect will show up, and I have the next four days off.

Elnidfse

jack said:
No, I'm fucking bored to tears. I'll be closing the office soon enough, hopefully my connect will show up, and I have the next four days off.
Man, sounds awful. Hang in there. Ha. That's ironic, I just had an extra four day break. So that virtually means yours will being when mine ends.

jack

What's up with the Hen Motif, anyway?