Who is your favorite American Idol judge?

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
There no "Fuck American Idol" choice, so I'm not going to vote.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I miss Paula. I don't much care for Kara. Ellen - well, I've liked her for a long time - even before she came out of the closet. But, Simon is the best of the bunch. The people may boo but they know it too. It is nice when the other judges give a contestant a good review but it means something important when Simon does.

SIMON!!

DUH!

I am disappointed in Ellen, thought she would make a better judge but she is just boring the fuck outta me!

I like Simon cause he is BRUTally honest!

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I miss Paula. I don't much care for Kara. Ellen - well, I've liked her for a long time - even before she came out of the closet. But, Simon is the best of the bunch. The people may boo but they know it too. It is nice when the other judges give a contestant a good review but it means something important when Simon does.

Ellen needs to be lined up against a wall and shot. Fucking DYKE that she is. All such individuals should be erased from our society. They are Humanity's MISTAKES, much like yourself. It is sad to know there may be some children watching this show, and they will learn about DYKES, something from which they need to be shielded.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Ellen needs to be lined up against a wall and shot. Fucking DYKE that she is. All such individuals should be erased from our society. They are Humanity's MISTAKES, much like yourself. It is sad to know there may be some children watching this show, and they will learn about DYKES, something from which they need to be shielded.

It is flattering to know you've still got the hots for me.