Who the Hell Is Lady Thunderbolt?

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
And why is her name on the TK Girls Gone Wild picture in the most recent Ouch! issue? Oh, and I know why my name isn't on there. As one guy I knew a long time ago put it; "She isn't a girl. She's a demon."

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Would Caitrona even have reason to believe you're not a guy? Back when she actually posted here, the Badlands was still "SELF-INDULGENT SPAM FORUM #297."

Gonad

Back when I was spamming, I was spamming Anne of Green Gables and other L.M. Montgomery books.

Gonad

I thought Gonad was a dude when I first got here, I mean c'mon...look at the name!

Actually, I had another dream about you last night. You said something smartass and hurtful about my kids, and I said at least you're the same IRL as you are online.

I'm surprised that you think I'm a bully; but I really shouldn't be surprised. You must think I'm some kind of demon.

Gonad

Man? Mannish? Okay. No problem there. I just thought that Cait knew I was female.

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
I'm surprised that you think I'm a bully; but I really shouldn't be surprised. You must think I'm some kind of demon.

I never said you were a bully or a demon. You can be catty at times, but you also seem to be capable of kindness.

Just like anyone else, really.