Who wrote..

Seph

Retired Account
TrollKingdoms Encyclopedia Dramatica page?

Seph

Retired Account
Seems like one of the Ranters that has a sore ass.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Is it all one person? There is "information" there on history that I didn't know / forgot.

Looks like at one time it states TK is great, another that it is utter shite.

It also rambles so much that I struggled to read it without nodding off. Poorly written, almost by someone with some kind of dementia... does that give us any clues?

The thing is, Encyclopedia Dramatica was once funny, but now chock full of crap adverts and unfunny, lengthy articles (of which this is one)

Seph

Retired Account
Its less than a page you should see some of the posts ilyanna and Conchaga make at each other in the staff room you would fall asleep, It most certainly sounds like someone who was slapped around by TK and they certainly hate VKD plus over half the stuff on there is wrong.

Just another idiots post i guess.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I DO NOT HATE VKD :rwmad:

ETA: MY CONVERSATIONS WITH CONCHAGA ARE BRILLIANT PIECES OF LITERATURE, YOU JERK :rwmad: :rwmad:

ETAM: YEAH I KNOW YOU DIDN'T MEAN ME. AND I AM CALLED SEXYGERMANBEASTXXX NOW, FYI.

Seph

Retired Account
I DO NOT HATE VKD :rwmad:

I never said you did. Anywhere..

ETA: MY CONVERSATIONS WITH CONCHAGA ARE BRILLIANT PIECES OF LITERATURE, YOU JERK :rwmad: :rwmad:

I never said they weren't merely that Headvoid would fall asleep after anyone of yours or Conchagas lengthy replies to each over.

ETAM: YEAH I KNOW YOU DIDN'T MEAN ME. AND I AM CALLED SEXYGERMANBEASTXXX NOW, FYI.

OK Ilyanna back to the hospital.

Seph

Retired Account
Go get some Diazipam.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Bi-Polar huh? not cute
Me? Nooooo, I am just mixing that stuff into the other patients' food to confuse the hell out of the medical personnel.

Giving them Diazepam is nice, too, but way too boring in the long run.

Seph

Retired Account
I never said you were Bi-Polar, I merely stated that lithium is for Bi-polar disorder. you wanna borrow a gun?

[YOUTUBE]WHZ9jh7IhkU[/YOUTUBE]

Seph

Retired Account
Well it's a wonder how and why you are still here.

Seph

Retired Account
7851.imgcache.jpg

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I still don't get it. You wonder why I haven't committed suicide yet, or that I killed someone, or...?

Seph

Retired Account
I wonder why you are still wondering...

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Politeness. I usually aim to understand what someone I am talking to tries to say, even on a troll board. It makes conversations with others more interesting in most cases, I have noticed.

Seph

Retired Account
When was the last time we had an interesting conversation?

Seph

Retired Account
Why do you keep answering my questions with questions?