Who's known for breaking 'em off something.

steve samurai jack

My name is what? The fire is what I pack and what I pack is real bad.

Its the miggida-miggida mack, call me the d-a-double-D-Y-M-A-C.

Sowing fuckers how breaking 'em off it's done.

:bigass:

Yahooee

Your name is "shitstick" The shit is what you pack and what you pack is real sad.

It's the cupcakeida-cupcakeida nack, I call you the D-O-U-C-H-E

But it sure feels good when I spurt down your throat

The best part is when you swallow

:bigass:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Eggs said:

Once upon a time there was a little boy who had his own sports forum, even though he was a troll and kind of not all there. One day, his arch-nemesis flooded his forum with spam. The little boy did the right thing and reported the flooding to the mods via PM, and the mods took care of it for him. And peace was restored to our little mountain town.

But apparently that wasn't enough for the little boy. Not satisfied with having his useless forum cleaned up for him (which takes time, and nobody is getting paid here), he decided to seek revenge and flood other forums in order to irritate said arch-nemesis. This flood of spam took even MORE time to clean up than the first one.

The mod gods were properly angered. Not just at the extra work, but at the slap in the face after just having done the little boy a favor. So the mod gods took away some of the little boy's privileges. Stay tuned to see if the little boy learns his lesson. Or if anyone gives a shit either way.

THE END.

steve samurai jack

Eggs Mayonnaise said:

By the way, this fable can happen to anyone who keeps flooding threads and making them hard to scroll/read... just sayin.

Mostly no one cares what you do to each other outside the board. But in here, all you need to know is: 1) don't get the site in trouble 2) don't make a lot of work for staff.

By the way, this fable can happen to anyone who keeps flooding threads and making them hard to scroll/read... just sayin.

Mostly no one cares what you do to each other outside the board. But in here, all you need to know is: 1) don't get the site in trouble 2) don't make a lot of work for staff.

This that young sinatra shit, yeah this that young sinatra shit. Shut the fuck up and listen whenever your sinatra spit.
Pass the Mary Jane like I'm running a train with Peter Parker. Until I have more sex in the city than Jessica Parker.
Warm it up, warm it up, warm it up. The deeper and deeper I go it get darker.