Who's making the U.S. Ryder Cup roster?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Who's making the U.S. Ryder Cup roster?

As if there wasn't enough on the line in the final two weeks of the PGA Tour's FedEx Cup playoffs, a handful of players are still fighting for spots on the U.S. Ryder Cup team that will compete against Europe outside Rome in late September. Since the Ryder Cup included all of Europe as a team in 1979, the U.S. has won nine and lost 11, including a 3-7 record since the turn of the century. World No. 1 golfer Scottie Sckheffler and U.S. Open champion Wyndham Clark have already qualified for the team on points. The top six players in the U.S. team points standings after this week's BMW Championship at Olympia Fields, Illinois, will automatically qualify for the team as well.

Click Here For Full Story

MODMAN

Att: Charles J. Wilson aka. @blackfoot NAP ; @C-40

Subject: Cease and Desist - Disruptive Behavior

Dear Charles (@blackfoot NAP ; @C-40)

I am writing to address the persistent and disruptive activities that have become synonymous with your presence at TROLL KINGDOM. Your continuous posting of articles without any meaningful engagement, the incessant updating of threads with copied content, and the blatant use of "sock" accounts to manipulate post interactions, are detrimental to the community.

This letter serves as an explicit demand for the immediate cessation of these disruptive behaviors. TROLL KINGDOM is a space intended for substantive and meaningful discussions; your actions are not only counterproductive but actively detrimental to the community's atmosphere.

Your current online conduct reflects poorly on your own character and undermines the quality of interaction for genuine members seeking valuable discourse. It is evident that your approach deviates from the communal spirit TROLL KINGDOM strives to uphold.

I strongly urge you to reconsider your online conduct and recalibrate your approach to align with the ethos of TROLL KINGDOM. Failure to comply with this demand will leave me with no option but to escalate the matter further.

I trust that you will take this communication seriously and act promptly to rectify your online behavior.

Sincerely,

MODMAN.jpg