whose concerned about *dirk funk* posting at *foots* board?

steve samurai jack

maybe dirk funk tried a little to hard to gain foots trust. acting like a complete twat doesn't work well for new age posting.

*tee hee*

aeommai

cookie?
what's new age posting? when it first came up i thought it was some sort of preaching gimmick? but now that i've actually read your posts it just sounds like a bunch of people who really really can't get over jack

geedis

You haven't been here long enough to judge New Age Posting.

We like to rub his nose in shit. I'd rather piss on nutjob and tell him its raining. Lots of posters at Comicon feels the same way.

Dirk Funk is a grown ass man. He does not need any sympathy. He's currently not allowed to post at Blackfoot's Hyperboard. Dirk has been warned.

He's equating the Blackfoot's Hyperboard with the playground, and seeing workers as big schoolchildren.

Blackfoot Hyperboard doesn't allow trolling, or harassment. Dirk Funk needs to realize we are not that kinf of board.

This isn't good

Seph

Retired Account
You haven't been here long enough to judge New Age Posting.

well luckily i have and NAP is the weakest pile of shit ever, ps u do buzz round jack like a fly round shit so i agree with hulk

*TeeHee*

*laughing*

NAP=FAGGOTS.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
New age posting is the thing most of us at TK just ignore. Jack is full of himself as it is without these goods pumping his ego up even more.

Seph

Retired Account
New Age Pumpers

*TeeHee*

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
New age posting is the thing most of us at TK just ignore. Jack is full of himself as it is without these goods pumping his ego up even more.

LOL. Was that even English? Darthie, like I've always said...you has to think before you post. If you fuck the nomenclature up of what you're trying to say it loses it's flavor (punch, if you will). Kind of like having to explain the joke.

But by all means, try again. Just what was it you were attempting to say?

aeommai

cookie?
you don't need to be around long to see how weak NAP is. look you could've recruited old highschool buddies and current university bros with nothing better to do, like I did.

Alternatively you could've just stuck to one main account, there was no need to make all the more of them.

Also, can the nWo invade your hyperboard, we promise not to troll (*TEEHEEHEE LAUGHING BEHIND BACK TEEHEEHEE*), just slip us the password ;)

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
LOL. Was that even English? Darthie, like I've always said...you has to think before you post. If you fuck the nomenclature up of what you're trying to say it loses it's flavor (punch, if you will). Kind of like having to explain the joke.

But by all means, try again. Just what was it you were attempting to say?

OK. Round two. Your ego regarding trolling is extremely high. You do not need a bunch of people following you from board to board helping to inflate your trolling ego any more.

Is that any better?

Seph

Retired Account
at least that one was coherent lol

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
OK. Round two. Your ego regarding trolling is extremely high. You do not need a bunch of people following you from board to board helping to inflate your trolling ego any more.

Is that any better?

You mean my "trolling ego" is almost as big as my dick?

COOLNESSES