Why do guys ask?

Yub

Anachrophobic
*beats Loktar with his own fist*

That came out ALL WRONG. I'm going to get a cricket bat or something.

Mirah

I love you
And don't tell me-because its tighter-or because and make some comparrision to my ass and my pussy-just tell me! OMG!

Mirah

I love you
If the guy doesn't like it-is he going to be offended if I do? Is he going to judge me? If he does don't I just want to kick him to the curb anyway? What if that is all he wants to do? How do I find out? Besides the obviuos way.

Will he be grossed out if he thinks I've done it before? Will he think I'm a whore?

What if I absolutely say "no" will he think I'm a prude?

Alyssum

I've never had anal sex with a woman, so I have no idea what your yammering on about, actually.

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
You'll be considered "dirtier" for admitting it, but guys just assume most girls have taken it in the ass anyways. They are more interested in how you answer the question than in the answer itself. Of course, the correct answer depends on the guy who is asking.

mauricio

I love this place
You'll be considered "dirtier" for admitting it, but guys just assume most girls have taken it in the ass anyways. They are more interested in how you answer the question than in the answer itself. Of course, the correct answer depends on the guy who is asking.

thank you, expert on all that is sex

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
When I think of your age and you posting in this thread I get the fucking creeps, actually.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Why do they ask if they can drink their beer from the Swarovski flutes?
Logic cant explain it :mystery: