Why do guys ask?

Coffee

I think its just the act itself. My thinking on it has always been, “well if she likes that then she’ll totally be into…..<fill in the blank>”
But myself, never been into it.
Its just always seemed like going to an expensive restaurant, skipping the main course for some breadsticks and then leaving.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
I think its just the act itself. My thinking on it has always been, “well if she likes that then she’ll totally be into…..<fill in the blank>”
But myself, never been into it.
Its just always seemed like going to an expensive restaurant, skipping the main course for some breadsticks and then leaving.

Thank You.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
If the guy doesn't like it-is he going to be offended if I do? Is he going to judge me? If he does don't I just want to kick him to the curb anyway? What if that is all he wants to do? How do I find out? Besides the obviuos way.

Will he be grossed out if he thinks I've done it before? Will he think I'm a whore?

What if I absolutely say "no" will he think I'm a prude?

I can't speak for every guy, but I would think he should not be offended if you do enjoy it. I don't know if he would judge you. If he is the type who would be offended by you doing it, then that could point to larger issues perhaps.

The best way to find out what somebody your with with is to just ask them.

Love Child

One Love
If the guy wants to slip his dick in my ass shouldn't it be only appropriate that I get to pleasure him the same way?
Obvoiusly if someone isn't into it-whatever I don't care either way. But another question is-Are guys shy about sharing wether they like it or not? Is it appropriate to just try it then? Actually I am answering my own questions tonight. That would totally ruin the mood if he wasn't expecting my fingers in his ass or a nice long dildo.

Zimmy

You dig me the most
If a woman wants to be sodomized she wears a buttplug to dilate her sphincter...unless her sphincter has lost all of it's elasticity from overuse then it doesn't matter if you ask because she wont feel it go in anyway. Orifice choice can be a difficult decision but rectal damage is no joke on a first date.

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
I had an anal-sex related encounter in the early hours of Saturday, Sept. 13th. At one point he turned me over (after I'd been sucking on him) and tried to penetrate me anally. If I had realized his intention beforehand I would have made sure there was plenty of saliva on his dick to keep it slick. As it was, the penetration was somewhat uncomfortable to me in my intoxicated haze and I half-rolled back over and said "Can't we just use lube when we do this? It'd be easier with lube." I don't remember how long that went on, but we never really got going with anal sex that night and he came in my vagina while I was begging to swallow his cum.

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
I wonder if he'll use lube the next time. I've told him many times that he should do it more often to work me into it, then it would be easier in the future. Instead, because he can tell I'm uncomfortable, he does it less and less often, which in turn makes it more difficult because my anus isn't used to it.

motley

I love my moose
love child honey...you hit it right on the nail head.....;)......in fact i would be let down terribly if there wasn't a turn around......so....rock on honey!!!!!!