Why does Chuck live with his sister?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Surely it would be safer to set him up in his own apartment?

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Well, he works at the Buy More, and apparently lives close to Burbank. Buy More =$9/hr, Rent on a place like Ellie's in Burbank=$4,000/mo. So in order to pay rent Chuck would have to work approximately 450 hours a month.

CaptainWacky

And there's the incest too.

Big Dick McGee

True. I do think Ellie is hotter than Sarah.

CaptainWacky

She's quite hot, yeah.

Big Dick McGee

Sarah's well fit, but her slight lisp and sorta buck teeth are a bit of a turn off. Plus, she's Australian, and I hate the fact that 99% of all Australians are hot, so I (unfairly) deduct 5 hot points for that.

CaptainWacky

ok

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Sarah's well fit, but her slight lisp and sorta buck teeth are a bit of a turn off. Plus, she's Australian, and I hate the fact that 99% of all Australians are hot, so I (unfairly) deduct 5 hot points for that.

Is her American accent a good one? Only another American would know, I guess!

CaptainWacky

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I like the farce. Some strong Trek connections too. Robert Duncan McNeil is a producer who has directed a few shows, and Scott Bakula has played Chucks Dad. Tony Todd plays a senioer Government official.

Guest stars have included Tricia Helfer, Chevy Chase, Dominic Monaghan, Michael Clarke Duncan, Gary Cole, Bruce Boxleitner & Morgan Fairchild.

CaptainWacky

There's a few moments where I wished it could be a bit more serious (the recent one where Chuck saw Sarah executing someone to protect him, but it was just brushed off easily in the next episode), that's all that really bothers me.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I think if it did that, it would turn it into more of a serious show. It's one show where I'm glad it kinda has a reset button of sorts in that respect. It probably owes the reset button to Robert Duncan McNeil who was saddled with one for 7 years on Voyager.

CaptainWacky

Do you think Beltran keeps calling him up asking to guest star and getting the answer "maybe next season...LOL!"?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
He probably sent him a fax saying Garrett Wang had beaten him to a part he had in mind for him.

CaptainWacky

SECOND TREE TO THE RIGHT