Why does "Pickle" create duals when the going get tough?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Take the whipping like a man dawg. When you fuck with the bull you get the horn dawg. That's how it goes when you play with grown folks. either man up or get the fuck to stepping.

:popcorn:

Just like Conchaga, you're a pathetic cowardly child.

Harry Balzac

Fuck this place.
Fuck you.

Take the whipping like a man dawg. When you fuck with the bull you get the horn dawg. That's how it goes when you play with grown folks. either man up or get the fuck to stepping.

When the going gets tough, the pathetic cowardly horn dawgs go fuck themselves.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Harry Balsac

When the going gets tough, the pathetic cowardly horn dawgs go fuck themselves.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

What are you bangin' about?

At least "I" admit my duals.

I don't pretend they're actually other people and expect everyone to believe it ;)

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer

This, from a moron who posts in Black on black? Someone's fucking retarded AND colour-blind.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

This, from a moron who posts in Black on black? Someone's fucking retarded AND colour-blind.

Its a N.A.P. thing. Get it? Is that yellow font? Yellow font is for cowards.

Conchaga should post in yellow. :popcorn: