why is being pooped on by a bird good luck?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
i feel very sure that this superstition sprang from social necessity. If you’re out with a friend, and a bird craps on their head, there are only so many things you can say about that.

lets discuss peoples

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Yay, birdshit! That’s good luck! Did you see what kind of bird it was?

I feel that you are no longer comforting me, and are instead trying to trick me into looking straight up because you think it’d be hilarious if I got birdshit on my face right now. You might not be the ideal person to have shared this experience with.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
hey, a bird just crapped on your head: the only possible point to this comment is that it sets up the “no shit,” “yes there is that’s the problem we are discussing” routine, which is only funny to the person without birdshit on their head.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
how rare/what are the odds: yes, neat, thanks, but we’re not exactly talking about a winning lotto ticket here.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
images

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
duder..... In some cultures it is even believed that if a bird poops on someone, it could mean that gods are watching over that person and they want to send a message this way. they want to be sure that everything is just fine. sometimes it is also believed that a bird poop means that it may be your lucky day.

^ explain that^

:bigass:

what are the chances of an owl pooping on you?

The Question

Eternal
By "some cultures", do you mean primitive tribes? Because that sounds like the kind of backward bullshit believed by primitive tribes. Dumb, superstitious mumbo-jumbo. Fuck outta here with that beads-and-rattles jive, ya fuckin' egg whisk.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
whatever. i'm not googling that information. duder, i'm still trying to figure if birds fart and if so does it stink..... do all animals fart?...

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
...and generally speaking, birds don't fart; they lack the stomach bacteria that builds up gas in their intestines.

:yoohoo:

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
It must be such a letdown for you that you can't try to get high from huffing bird ass.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
peoples. some bird use this (poop) as a measure of defense towards any kind of predators or enemies. i've seen it been used by gulls against foxes, trying to steal their eggs. i've seen it used by fieldfares against both cats, crows and humans trying to scare them off.

^with that being said^. the next time you see bird poop in someone's or your own hair, clothing, or windshield, don't get mad.

images

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

my thing is. i just don't want to get bird shit in my eyes or mouth.

there is a belief that peoples still to this this day believes that if a bird drops a dookie on you, your car or your property, you may receive good luck and riches. the more birds involved, the richer you'll be.

discuss

The Question

Eternal

my thing is. i just don't want to get bird shit in my eyes or mouth.

there is a belief that peoples still to this this day believes that if a bird drops a dookie on you, your car or your property, you may receive good luck and riches. the more birds involved, the richer you'll be.

discuss

That's a shitwitted superstition held to only by eek'ing and ook'ing nignogs. Knock it off and join the 21st, Sambo.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LOL, you don't realize he's stealing from an old thread of Pickle's. I'll find it and post it up.

As usual all cupcakeers can do is steal other people's shit.

Just like you white cupcakeer commies did last wednesday, huh traitor???

YOU LOSE :bigass:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
you might not feel very lucky when a bird poops on you, especially on your head, an area of the body that is the pinnacle of good fortune should a bird grace it with some excrement or so say the believers. throughout the ages, animal feces have been said to bring wealth.

blog_dot_parrot_poop6580w.jpg

listen up you poor bastards. If you wanted to win the lottery, you could ask for a whole bunch of crazy birds to poop on you!

jack

LOL, you don't realize he's stealing from an old thread of Pickle's.

jack

LOL, you don't realize he's stealing from an old thread of Pickle's.