Why is there no such thing as a decent troll these days?

hellgunneR

Stop Staring At The Catgirl
Anyone else noticed that trolls provide very little entertainment on forums these days? Gone are the days of witty replies or downright awful but entertaining put-downs.

Now we just get image spam, meme spam, everything is a fag spam, excess swearing spam, unfunny youtube video spam, death threats that will never be carried out spam, pony spam, pony and furry hate counter-spam and the pierre de resistance or however you spell it because I can't be bothered to look it up, rejects ripping stuff off 4Chan and pasting it into every thread they can get their hands on spam.

The Internet is awfully boring these days.

kaonashi.shinu

Keeper of the Nether Eye
Clearly it's because you're not around to post "quality content," hellgunneR.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
The good trolls are so good at trolling that you don't know that you're being trolled. THAT'S WHEN you know that you're being trolled.

hellgunneR

Stop Staring At The Catgirl
I have all the quality content of a forkful of Chinese food being thrust over a Camden food counter whilst the server yells "you try?" and trying to weave it's way round the pidgeon shit and into your pocket.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Everything changes. Mostly what passes for trolling these days is half-assed flaming.