Why is this ok But Aquehonga and Saint Lucifer catch hell for their posting habits?Wh

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Why is this ok But Aquehonga and Saint Lucifer catch hell for their posting habits?

Aquehonga is harmless and should be let out of DC. Luci is a piece of shit and should be forcibly sodomized with a fire hydrant. Then DCed permanently.

The Castrator

www.reject-haven.com
Aquehonge was framed and ostracised for daring to post like a normal person.
Normality is a punishable offence at this establishment.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
The admins here don't have to adhere to any rules. They play favorites and do whatever they want. Aquehonga's only real offense was not kissing up to Gagh.

The Castrator

www.reject-haven.com
The admins here don't have to adhere to any rules. They play favorites and do whatever they want. Aquehonga's only real offense was not kissing up to Gagh.

Why anybody would kiss up to Gagh is beyond me.
I'd sooner kiss my gunge-soaked tampon.
The Admins need to re-learn how to be fair and just...
... and not fair bastards and just cunts.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Not many of us are willing to put Sarek's, Hambil's, Gagh's, Egg's?, etc etc etc etc balls in their mouth to avoid DC and other unjust restrictions that befall some unfortunate regular posters of TK.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Fight the Power!

Pandora

missmanners' favorite toy

So why not find a new playground? Somewhere, anywhere but here?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
She has, supposedly. Think retarded "badlands" that Pickle oversees. She's his personal buttsniffer over there, as far as I can tell.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
So why not find a new playground? Somewhere, anywhere but here?

You and I have gone around a couple times on this stuff.

There are MANY less active boards you could prosletyze (however you spell it) at.

This however is it's own entity these days; if you don't like it don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Otherwise, shut the fuck up, or be consumed by your own stupidity.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Why is this ok But Aquehonga and Saint Lucifer catch hell for their posting habits?

From my understanding, if you haven't caught up yet, Aque flooded up stairs, while I flooded down here. Its allowed down here. Annoying still and will probably be cleaned up but one won't be DC'ed for flooding here.

Aren't you glad you gathered a team together for this?