Why is this ok But Aquehonga and Saint Lucifer catch hell for their posting habits?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Because you're doing it in the right place, you stupid fucking bitch. It's in the rules pinned in QSF. Try reading them. Who knows, you might grow a braincell?

Pandora

missmanners' favorite toy
Because you're doing it in the right place, you stupid fucking bitch. It's in the rules pinned in QSF. Try reading them. Who knows, you might grow a braincell?

You're the idiot. I have seen the rules, there are far too many and they are only applied to those whom staff do not favor.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
You're the idiot. I have seen the rules, there are far too many and they are only applied to those whom staff do not favor.

If you can't keep up with them, fuck off and post somewhere else, shit-for-brains.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I love n00bs who show up and whine.

aeommai

cookie?
• Do not try and do anything that disrupts the way a BBS works. This means flooding (what is and isn't considered flooding will be determined by the staff)excessive spamming (will be determined by the staff) or any other type of behaviour that is undertaken with the intent of disrupting the normal operation of the board/server.

this is what you're referring to right pandora? right affter classichummus asks if PICKLE style flooding is okay, mentalist says yes. as long as the floodings here in the badlands it's A-OKAY but otherwise it isn't.

i don't see why lucifer got so much hell though, he shows up once a month, posts a slew of yellow fonted posts and leaves. he's like a woman that you only have to hear during her mood swings.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
this is what you're referring to right pandora? right affter classichummus asks if PICKLE style flooding is okay, mentalist says yes. as long as the floodings here in the badlands it's A-OKAY but otherwise it isn't.

i don't see why lucifer got so much hell though, he shows up once a month, posts a slew of yellow fonted posts and leaves. he's like a woman that you only have to hear during her mood swings.

He wasn't Daycared. He cries like a baby when a certain admin (who is not me) changes his font size & colour, or when his bilge is moved to Daycare. The reason he cried like a baby yesterday, is because I humiliated him. End of story.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

He's a hateful little ignorant retard.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
fuck yeah

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
i agree