Why the fuck are there so many videos of furries doing the FUCKING numa numa dance

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
What the fuck.

[YOUTUBE]mqgMgjF2V_E[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]Ce5WstEhoKA[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]xVVNaANfuJs[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]iTIrPgwJ70s[/YOUTUBE]

Fucking furries.

BONUS:

[YOUTUBE]NYzDheF5HoM[/YOUTUBE]

WHY.

Seph

Retired Account
they are fucking ridiculous.

Seph

Retired Account
i wish they all died.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'm watching furry dinner...

CaptainWacky

Okay, one minute 38 seconds is enough. Those people shouldn't be allowed to own real cats.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I am curious as to how you even found these in the first place?

Seph

Retired Account
DONT FUCKING OPEN THAT DOOR WHISKY

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I could've quite happily lived the rest of my life never knowing about this phenomenon.

Seph

Retired Account
Loktar if ppl were killed for their values, u would surely be dead.

CaptainWacky

^QOTW!

Seph

Retired Account
You should be right next to cesium on the PERIODic table, now clean yourself up, your making a scene.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I've met a few furries (not in costume) and yeah, they were nice.

But it's still fucking messed up.

Friday

Bazinga!
I find people dressed as furry mascots adorable and charming. Their furry little noses and tails are...

OH MY GOD! WHAT ARE THEY DOING?! PUT THAT THING AWAY! THAT SHIT JUST AIN'T RIGHT! MY EYES! MY EYES!

Seph

Retired Account
Maybe I'm more accepting of furries and their lifestyle because I'm fucked up too with liking to wear women's clothes on occaison.

im fucked up too, but i still dont want to dress up as a billy goat and get fucked by a mechanical horse.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
im fucked up too, but i still dont want to dress up as a billy goat and get fucked by a mechanical horse.

Well neither do I, but to each his own. As Nid(former Lonafite) proved, there are far worse things than furries out there to be concerned about.