Why was Trigger Fox daycared?

Seph

Retired Account
diegoWOLFfox/TriggerFox/Masumane... whatever

he is a fuckin epic retard on the history of this board and as u know there has been some epic competition for that particular throne...

if u can give me three things that the aspergus dick offers other than being a retard then i will eat my hat and jog on from this site coz he is a twat and i feel like killing the people that i love every time i see the furry horsefucker post...

p.s shut up darth he is a mug.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
It's not really a case of sending anyone. We just don't care.

I know you don't care, and Menty is mostly absent so he doesn't care. Sarek, ROFL....whew....Sarek...I'm sorry, I cant complete that thought.

Well, with an attitude like that, if they sent me to take care of you, what does that say about what they think of you?

Yeah. I see your point. Isn't this taking away from your time kissing Mentalist's ass after each post? I'd hate to take away time from your main job.

diegoWOLFfox/TriggerFox/Masumane... whatever

he is a fuckin epic retard on the history of this board and as u know there has been some epic competition for that particular throne...

if u can give me three things that the aspergus dick offers other than being a retard then i will eat my hat and jog on from this site coz he is a twat and i feel like killing the people that i love every time i see the furry horsefucker post...

p.s shut up darth he is a mug.

Seph...I would really love to see you eat your own hat but if I would hate to see you leave the site. So we will leave it at that.

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
pootie tang wtf was that all about...

Consumer

Elder Statesman
If I ran this board, things would be different.

And yes, Conchaga, there would be tits.
And yes DS, there would be women with enormously strong legs (and tits)
And yes...er...everyone else, I would arbitrarily decide what was "good" trolling and what was bad trolling.

Seph

Retired Account

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I know you don't care, and Menty is mostly absent so he doesn't care.

You might be surprised at how much effort I put in to TK considering the fact I have a full time job and am currently planning the next major stage of my life with my fiancée.
Those things do, unsurprisingly, take priority.

Trigger Fox was DC'd for breaking the rules. He will be let out soon enough.

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
We have rules?