Wordfilters which have outlived their usefulness

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I'm sure there will be some excuse why he can't send you a PM DAWG

Seph

Retired Account
ps how will we talk about wilson tennis accessories?

Seph

Retired Account
i wud rather we just got rid of charles aka ceegay and kept the words...

Seph

Retired Account
has he pm'ed u yet dawg?

Seph

Retired Account
fuck chukie

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
"Conchaga" can you block my last name?

:popcorn:

Yes, I *can*.

Would you like me to filter your name? If so, send me a PM.

"Conchaga", you know I do not have the PM function, remember you removed it, along with my social group.

Filtiring my last name is the least you can do since I was a victom of admin abuse by you. This is your chance to make it right between us.

Do tha damn thang, man

I'm sure there will be some excuse why he can't send you a PM DAWG

Is that a good enough excuse old fart.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Can you meet Conchaga in Philly?

LOL.

Sure. I'll be in Philly when The Cowboys play The Eagles. As a matter of fact I'll be in Philly evreytime The Cowboys play The Eagles.

:popcorn:

And another thang, "Loktar"

Now that you know the date and time I'll(Blackfoot) be in Philly, why don't you show up.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You won't, that's for sure :D Show the ticket stub, because talk is cheap.

In your case, worthless.

Hey speaking of that Charles, didja get any of kevin Parrot's stuff on ebay? he unloaded all his GREAT GA stuff. I bought a BUNCH of it, and had fun laughing about you at the same time :D

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
And another thang, "Loktar"

Now that you know the date and time I'll(Blackfoot) be in Philly, why don't you show up.

Because I'm too busy chatting up your homos...er...homies at the fish shop. They even say they can give me a deal on a Hummer once owned by their monkeyboy janitor, Charles.

Last edited by a moderator:

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
"Conchaga", you know I do not have the PM function, remember you removed it, along with my social group.

No, I didn't. Yes, you can send PM's (I just checked). No, that isn't just your skin color, you are also full of shit.

Filtiring my last name is the least you can do since I was a victom of admin abuse by you. This is your chance to make it right between us.

Do tha damn thang, man

How 'bout I do the next best thing: delete the use of your last name from Speak Freely and then threaten to daycare anyone who continues to use it?

That includes you. If you post your last name, I'll kick you so fast, your little nigrah head'll spin.

Is that a good enough excuse old fart.

No, you're an ass.

/discussion

"Conchaga",

Do tha damn thang, man

How 'bout I do the next best thing: delete the use of your last name from Speak Freely and then threaten to daycare anyone who continues to use it?

That includes you.

GOD knows if you accomplish this then you'll get much respect form the evil that you caused here. You're the man.

AMEN!

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Charles has a very common last name. How would you enforce this? If you put that name in the filter, it would make all kinds of discussion difficult. Imagine going into AP and discussing the foreign policy blunders of Woodrow mmmMMMmmM.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I'm not talking about filtering it. I'm talking about having manually deleted it's existence from the board. Then, threatening to DC anyone who uses it in conjunction with his first name.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
I'm not talking about filtering it. I'm talking about having manually deleted it's existence from the board. Then, threatening to DC anyone who uses it in conjunction with his first name.

Would this include discussions of the late Texas Congressman by the same name?

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Nope, but as soon as someone uses that in conjunction with one of his handles, it becomes illegal. See, I'm talking about using HIS name.