Wordforge bans me for no reason given

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
Apparently neg repping is only for certain individuals of Wordforge and if the tables are turned upon those certian individuals they run and cry to the admin who protects them by banning those who dare to neg rep them. They can abuse and chase off whoever they please there and are protected by the admin. One of them even has the names of all the posters they harrassed off that board in their signature line. What a fucking waste of bandwidth they are. I swear Hannity is a better run board than that place with their harrassment sock puppets. The place is full of babies who cant take what they dish out and if confronted run and hide behind mommies skirt. Todays actions by the admin marks a new low in their history.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
I've been where you are dogbert. TrekBBS permabanned me for no reasons given.

When you tried to log-in it said:

vBulletin message:

You have been banned for the following reasons:
No reasons specified.

Date ban will be lifted: Never

Because that's what my permaban notice at TBBS said, & WF is vBulletin, just like TK & TBBS.

Seems most boards are vBulletin nowadays.

WF has been banning alot lately.Just in the last week, before your ban, were the bans of garamet & Jamey Whistler.

TK's GFHH's the place to talk about your ban & hopefully confront your banner(s).

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
I've been where you are dogbert. TrekBBS permabanned me for no reasons given.

When you tried to log-in it said:

vBulletin message:

You have been banned for the following reasons:
No reasons specified.

Date ban will be lifted: Never

Because that's what my permaban notice at TBBS said, & WF is vBulletin, just like TK & TBBS.

Seems most boards are vBulletin nowadays.

WF has been banning alot lately.Just in the last week, before your ban, were the bans of garamet & Jamey Whistler.

TK's GFHH's the place to talk about your ban & hopefully confront your banner(s).

My ban is because I neg repped those who neg rep bomb people there. They ran and cried to the admin and he banned my account. Two others had their accounts banned today too. I broke no rules to and am undeserving of banishment.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
My ban is because I neg repped those who neg rep bomb people there. They ran and cried to the admin and he banned my account. Two others had their accounts banned today too. I broke no rules to and am undeserving of banishment.

Your ban situation reminds me of my own. I broke no TBBS rules & never received a single warning, ever.

Then, CLANG!, permabanned for no reasons given.

Analogous to your situation, I suspect TBBS posters bitched & whined about me to mods & admins via PMs, & also through the Notify Mod button. Then, TrekBBS's PTB gave into the lynchmob & gave me the boot.

I hope your ban can be reversed & your WF account reinstated.

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
Uh, did you really think those rep duals weren't going to get outed? If you're going to go through all the trouble at least make a little effort to make them look real.

Seriously, spamming to 50 posts and then just repwanking each other?

faceman

Rebel
Yeah, next time you create 4 or 5 accounts for no reason other than to neg rep make sure they post past exactly 50.

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
Uh, did you really think those rep duals weren't going to get outed? If you're going to go through all the trouble at least make a little effort to make them look real.

Seriously, spamming to 50 posts and then just repwanking each other?

Rep duals? LOL! Those accounts have individual owners such as myself, Dirk Funk, and Another Bozo. There was no duals used what so ever. Lanzman would know that by the IP's and since my FIG account was deleted by WF for unknown reasons my account would be my only account. WF reached a new low yesterday. Lets see if Lanz has any credibility and restores those accounts which have been unjustifyingly banned.

14thDoctor

Sex Panther
For that it's worth, you weren't going to get anywhere negging Sokar if there were only four of you. His rep posse is much bigger than that.

Sokar

Voodoo Child
:lol:

It's been two years since I owned your ass and you're still upset! You've made my day man.

You. Are. The. Worst. Troll. EVER!

9vfxa8.jpg.gif

Sokar

Voodoo Child
As everyone remembers, you threw a world class hissy fit.

I'm too busy laughing at how obvious and fucking retarded you are to throw any fits.

:rotfl:

You lose... again. It's been two years you psychotic, obsessive little bitch. Find a new hobby.

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
I'm too busy laughing at how obvious and fucking retarded you are to throw any fits.

:rotfl:

You lose... again. It's been two years you psychotic, obsessive little bitch. Find a new hobby.

It pains you to be reminded what a world class wuss you are. You were crying like a little girl in that thread. LOL!

Scorponok

purple pixie
Even if those duals were not banned, I doubt they would've lasted long. The rep posse is a lot bigger than 9 people, and even make up some of the more respectable members. The top 10 rep point earners are littered with a who's who of people involved in rep wars. It's like the freemasons of Wordforge.

Point is, you aren't allowed to start a dual just for rep warring purposes, which is what this looked like. If some real people (i.e. non-duals) were banned, it's because that's what they looked like.

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
Even if those duals were not banned, I doubt they would've lasted long. The rep posse is a lot bigger than 9 people, and even make up some of the more respectable members. The top 10 rep point earners are littered with a who's who of people involved in rep wars. It's like the freemasons of Wordforge.

Point is, you aren't allowed to start a dual just for rep warring purposes, which is what this looked like. If some real people (i.e. non-duals) were banned, it's because that's what they looked like.

Point is, they were not duals and it doesnt matter what it looks like, the admin would know they were different IP's scattered across the globe thus the reason for banning is unfounded. The credibility of WF is on the line here.