Wordforge Emergency Forum

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
If y'all create a WF Refuge room while the board is down, it would be appreciated. Who knows when/if it will get back up.

Most old time WF posters probably have TK accounts, so it might drive some traffic this way. Or maybe not, but if it's not too much trouble it couldn't hurt.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Is it going to be down for a while? I haven't been there in ages.

EDIT: Weird. Database error on every page except the forum index. Do you guys still have an active admin who would be on this, or is it the kind of thing where you have to wait until somebody notices someday?

NeonMercuryASH

beer, I want beer
I think something went screwy with the web. If it were my IP, I wouldn't get on at all. Anyone access Facebook? All I can access Is TK, Yahoo, Yahoomail, Cracked and it's trying to pull up The New yorker. i can not access Facebook from my phone.

Ancalagon

EDIT: Weird. Database error on every page except the forum index. Do you guys still have an active admin who would be on this, or is it the kind of thing where you have to wait until somebody notices someday?

No idea how long it will be down. Admin has said they are aware of the problem but have no idea what the cause is or how long it will take to fix it. I'm not sure if we really have a technical admin. Like our current caretaker Lanz he seems to have pretty much lost interest in the board.

guldulac

It seems there are no admins with technical abilities.

faceman

Rebel
Nick Ballsack is still there. So he can tell the board how to get its cell phone stolen.

Other than that, the board has been sporadically crapping itself for months, a year maybe. No one cares.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Lanzman should either upgrade WF to a newer vBulletin, or perhaps change his site's board software. Xenforo may be an option for Lanzman to consider if he wants to change board software.

As far as TK's new look goes, it's virtually a dead ringer for bautforum.

guldulac

Nick Ballsack is still there. So he can tell the board how to get its cell phone stolen.

Other than that, the board has been sporadically crapping itself for months, a year maybe. No one cares.

9792.imgcache.jpg

Is that you, Lanzman?

guldulac

DP