World Population reduction

DiegoWolfFox

HEY GUESS WHAT GUYS!! WHERE ARE ALL GOING TO FUCKING DIE!!! D:

Well Ummm... What ?

So it seems that the evil world leaders are planning to KILL US ALL by poisoning us by contaminate food and injected us all and send us all to death camps to slaughter us.. Yeah it seems that the fuckers are pro criminals that want to reduce the worlds population from 6 billion to only 500 Million wtf ?

So yeah forget about having children now because that aint going to happen. Yeah everyone will die and only the rich survive.

Hmmmm is this a Y2K thing ? OR NOT!!!!

NEW WORLD ORDER!!!

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners

Yep and I have a vision of yours...slowly choking to death with streams of cum and blood pouring from your nose....

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach

Well Ummm... What ?

So it seems that the evil world leaders are planning to KILL US ALL by poisoning us by contaminate food and injected us all and send us all to death camps to slaughter us.. Yeah it seems that the fuckers are pro criminals that want to reduce the worlds population from 6 billion to only 500 Million wtf ?

So yeah forget about having children now because that aint going to happen. Yeah everyone will die and only the rich survive.

NEW WORLD ORDER!!!
Let's see your proof.

DiegoWolfFox

I say we start by reducing the furries.

It's a Y2K thing anyway. No one is going to die. Oh I may have thought it but I must be mad. I change my mind as I dont think it's going to happen no0w D:

Lol

Consumer

Elder Statesman

Diego

I came for the cookies
It's a Y2K thing anyway. No one is going to die. Oh I may have thought it but I must be mad. I change my mind as I dont think it's going to happen no0w D:

Lol

Oh wait, I change my mind again and I change my name. I can't remember my password for DWF so I signed in with this one, but it is me I swear! I am bi sexual! ;)

Did you hear about the chem trails from the planes? That is really how I believe everyone is going to die. The government doesn't want you to know, but they are killing us all by chemicals they inject into the sky which slowly seeps into our skin making it impossible to breath. That is why two-thirds of the population has asma.

Oh wait, I change my mind again and I change my name. I can't remember my password for DWF so I signed in with this one, but it is me I swear! I am bi sexual! ;)

Did you hear about the chem trails from the planes? That is really how I believe everyone is going to die. The government doesn't want you to know, but they are killing us all by chemicals they inject into the sky which slowly seeps into our skin making it impossible to breath. That is why two-thirds of the population has asma.

Oh noes! :phpeek:

catintinfoilhat.jpg

Seph

Retired Account
the cats face is fucking priceless....

its like i had the possibility of 6billion owners and i got this dickhead.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy

Well Ummm... What ?

NEW WORLD ORDER!!!

Sounds good! Where do I sign?

Seph

Retired Account
i dont mind dying as long as i get to watch u die 1st