Worst Celeb BB ever

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
No I'm not even waiting for the full line up to declare this.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Uh-oh...SHIELDS UP!

I am Dan Brown

Don't believe a word they say
Ken Russell will be strangled by Leo Sayer in the second week. Leo has had a thought controlling mind implant for years now, this is the time that it will be brought into use.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE STRANGLING
I WANNA WRENCH YER FUCKIN NECK LOL

(I got there first, and now it's out there, and it's done)

CaptainWacky

Dirk Benedict came after I posted this, but I'm still unimpressed in general.

EnglishRose

addle barn
every year I am unimpressed, every year I find myself sucked in, hooked and utlimately disappointed

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
It's kinda ripped off of a book by George Orwell, to be honest.

I have to say, with the exception of Dirk Benedict(OMG OMG OMG), this isn't a great line up. I'm glad whatsername from S Club is there, since she always seemed like she deserved a real career, and she's down to earth. The others I'm mostly not interested in. The director I only heard of a few weeks back, but at least he's eccentric and should come out with weird shit.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Well Jermaine being in there makes MJNO rather amusing to read for a couple of weeks as people have breakdowns and start prepearing for damage control, I just hope he doesn't completley show himself up in there. And yes, Dirk Benedict is the one that stands out the most, it's frigging Starbuck/Faceman!

I 'spose I better sit down and watch the launch since it's been downloaded for a while now.

CaptainWacky

The launch show as horribily drawn out.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
It was horribly cut out, too. Everytime someone said something interesting the sound went.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Any program where Dirka Dirka turns up in the a team van smoking a cigar has my vote.

CaptainWacky

Derek Acorah.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Dead Tony Randall.

CaptainWacky

THERE'S A PARTY OVER HERE
THERE'S A PARTY OVER THERE

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts