Would my BB threads get more response if they were in the MF?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Is that the IRONIC truth? That even though there would be people complainging about all the BB threads clogging up the forum, there would still be more responses because people can't be bothered to click a subforum? OR, MORE LIKELY, is it just that no one cares about BB?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I haven't felt like posting in the MF at all lately. I feel like it's lost its spark.

CaptainWacky

SORRY

whisky

Boobie inspector
I think there is just not that many people watching, you could always move one there, just as an experiement

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I hate TV, everyone should jus read BOOKS and smoke DRUGS, HOLLA!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
YES. I would have read all your BB threads if they were in the MF. Tomtrek started watching BB this year AFTER you made the subforum so he wouldn't be bothered by all the BB threads. PUT THE MF BACK THE WAY IT WAS, imo. None of the complainers have been posting much, and summertime is always slow anyway. I LOVE YOU ALL.

CaptainWacky

Well Eggs has the US BB threads too. I wouldn't mind one way or another if the subforum was folded, just as long as people don't complain when I bump twenty threads about a show they're not watching.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Just give Dr Dave some cheese and he'll be alright.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
OMG BUT THIS SUBFORUM IS SO MUCH FUN AND IT SHOWS THE WORLD THAT BB IS STILL A POPULAR RELEVANT TV SHOW WITH MANY FANS (lie)

CaptainWacky

What do you think we should do, mate?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I think we should find a way to add a unique tag to all the BB threads so that it would be easy to create and/or destroy and/or recreate the forum on a whim.