Wow, the whole board just got uncluttered.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Can you imagine spamming your own spam thread frantically all through the wee hours of the night?

I can imagine. Fun to think of him dancing for me all night.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
three post nookie, are you serious?

:gagh:....Don't fucking act like you don't know, even though you have me on ignore (suck it gnome). i posted 131 messages between 12:00 am until 6:00 am. i'm the dude who keeps your old fat ass up into the wee hours in the morning and all day.

*tee-hee*

now tell us "vappoopster-nookie", how many trolls are sharing "the jack" account with? no! you're to fucking old and weak to be on a message board 24/7. you still pee-pee in your diaper with that tampon is stuck deep in your anus (ass) every ten minutes during the midnight hours? or, do you just simply piss in your pants while sitting at the computer waiting for a blackffoot NAP message?.....:bigass:

*laughing*

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Great work Jack!

Got him to repeat his post when you bumped the thread.

There's some serious dancing you're making him do!

jack

Great work Jack!

Got him to repeat his post when you bumped the thread.

There's some serious dancing you're making him do!

Yeah I agree. I've been owning him like this for nearly 15 years :bigass:

The Question

Eternal
The only mental image I have of Blackfoot is of some Buckwheat lookin' character randomly snarling and gnawing on his own arm until it bleeds. Such is the mania of retardation he exhibits.

The Question

Eternal
No kidding, though, whatever is beyond normal retarded -- maybe hypertarded.

Like, a normal retard would sit there going, "Dehhhh..." and sorta drooling on himself.

Blackfoot is screaming, flailing, throwing himself around the room knocking over furniture and beating his skull against the walls going, "DUHHH, MOTHEFUCKAHHH!!!"

jack

No kidding, though, whatever is beyond normal retarded -- maybe hypertarded.

Like, a normal retard would sit there going, "Dehhhh..." and sorta drooling on himself.

Blackfoot is screaming, flailing, throwing himself around the room knocking over furniture and beating his skull against the walls going, "DUHHH, MOTHEFUCKAHHH!!!"

That was funny :D

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Which Blackfoot are you chumps referring too (CeeJay/BLACKFOOT or blackfoot NAP: Formally known as bertshocka)? Get this shit right white boys, or lay down and boogie to you die. HOLD UP jack, i need about 3 minutes edit,..........................................Thanks jack!
:day:

jack

Get help for your multiple personality disorder window licker.

You fucking need help.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
At this point, it's apparent that Blackfoot has been so thoroughly owned by everyone here, that at this point, he's basically public property.

jack

Yes, Blackfoot being owned at TK is still a thing. It's like there's a party in his mouth.

Everyone is coming. :D

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Here's another tip if you are ignoring them....if you see "ignored member" in the heading, just click on the thread, then click refresh.

VOILA! All the "ignored member" posts completely disappear!!!

The final ownership of Chuckie and his shit duals.

Hope you have fun talking to yourselves, suckers
!

:bigass:

*laughing*

jack

Stop embarrassing yourself Charles. Go get professional help for your multiple personality disorder.

Everyone is laughing at you.

jack

Especially me :bigass:

jack