Wresting

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
derp

The Question

Eternal
I believe I have made a significant find in the Kandarian ruins, a volume of ancient Sumarian burial practices and funerary incantations. It is entitled "Naturum De Montum", roughly translated: Book of the Dead. The book is bound in human flesh and inked in human blood. It deals with demons and demon resurrection and those forces which roam the forest and dark bowers of Man's domain. The first few pages warn that these enduring creatures may lie dormant but are never truly dead. They may be recalled to active life through the incantations presented in this book. It is through the recitation of these passages that the demons are given license to possess the living.

jack

lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

Brickvader

Watching yall
I believe I have made a significant find in the Kandarian ruins, a volume of ancient Sumarian burial practices and funerary incantations. It is entitled "Naturum De Montum", roughly translated: Book of the Dead. The book is bound in human flesh and inked in human blood. It deals with demons and demon resurrection and those forces which roam the forest and dark bowers of Man's domain. The first few pages warn that these enduring creatures may lie dormant but are never truly dead. They may be recalled to active life through the incantations presented in this book. It is through the recitation of these passages that the demons are given license to possess the living.

"See you ain't leaving two things right now, jack and shit and jack left town."

jack

Hey Buckwheat, make me some soup.

jack

needs salt. Christ you even fuck up soup.

jack

Try again, bitch

jack

Derp

jack

spooge up your nose.

jack

hey porchie. hows my little monkey?

jack

soup's cold you fucking twat

jack

I farted

jack

He sharded.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
once you've wrested, everything in life is easy.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
wresting isn't gay, your just a pussy.

jack

You mean "you're" just a pussy dontcha, ignorant clusterfuck?

Because you are.

jack

a pussy that is. I know english is your second language after ebonics.

jack

SPAM

jack

Still waiting for that soup, bitch