wtf does TK have against lesbians?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Tried twice to post a reply about "HOT LESBIAN SEX!!!" in the MF thread about "Don't Trust the B in Apartment 23" and recieved the following message:

Thank you for posting! Your message will not be visible until a moderator approves it.

I was unaware lesbian horizontal dancing was word filtered.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
A post that consists of nothing but "HOT LESBIAN SEX!" in all caps is probably identified as spam by the system. (And really, that's a pretty accurate assessment, eh?) ;)

I approved the post and deleted the dupe.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
A post that consists of nothing but "HOT LESBIAN SEX!" in all caps is probably identified as spam by the system. (And really, that's a pretty accurate assessment, eh?) ;)

I approved the post and deleted the dupe.

Yeah it was just a wee bit of spam....just an innocent joke that I put in caps and exclamation points to emphasize excitement. Its not like I flooded the MF with dozens of copypasta posts....the TK AIshouldn't make me feel like some sort of terrorist/criminal for that.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Lol in all my years here I have never had that happen. Didn't even know we Had such a thing. Lok you're special...

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
Simply an observation, but perhaps Loktar shouldn't have posted a musical vid mocking people of another country where one of that country who has Traveller blood could see it...just sayin'.

but no worries; curses aren't real, after all....

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
OK, now I am confused... I thought this was about some automatic spam moderation by the board's software? :smfhuh:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Simply an observation, but perhaps Loktar shouldn't have posted a musical vid mocking people of another country where one of that country who has Traveller blood could see it...just sayin'.

but no worries; curses aren't real, after all....

I have no idea what you're talking aboot.:D
[YOUTUBE]C_TfBbR6L0M[/YOUTUBE]

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
*sings a little song, burns some herbs *

...lalala ....just ignore that string of bad luck you've been having....it's a coincidence.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Shit! I'm sorry!!! I'll be good...just please stop...I really want a job....and I think your curse made me miss the call from Best Buy on Wednesday and forget to turn the phone back on from silent so I didn't realize I had a voicemail and could have called her on Thursday...and now when I called today...the person who I needed to speak to wasn't there today so I have to call back tommorrow and hope that after four days I can still get an interview and possibly get hired.

SERIOUSLY.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
miss the call from Best Buy on Wednesday and forget to turn the phone back on from silent so I didn't realize I had a voicemail and could have called her on Thursday
:doh:
Loktar, seriously - if your work-hating subconsciousness has to go to such extremes to keep you from getting a job, you really should think about doing a self-awareness trip or lower your standards reg. women and marry rich.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
:doh:
Loktar, seriously - if your work-hating subconsciousness has to go to such extremes to keep you from getting a job, you really should think about doing a self-awareness trip or lower your standards reg. women and marry rich.

Damn I knew I shouldn't have used my subconscious as a reference. What a bastard!