WTF is going on in Bahrain

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
we already have. Remember Kent State?
Ole Miss in the 60's.

Not the same thing, you moron. Those were kids. Just a school full of crybabies bitching. Not a threat to the good ol' US of A. Fucking Americans, comparing their shit with the REAL shit. It's like my grandfather when he laughed about the Americans during WWII 'having it rough'. You fuckers don't know what 'rough' is. Many Americans were told to 'shut the fuck up' during WWII during their incessant whining, whilst Britain was being reduced to rubble.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
you're an idiot in addition to being old hat.

Yet, I am correct. Hmmm? You Americans are complete morons when you suggest a comparison of your national problems with those of the rest of the world. Ironically, you Americans are the CAUSE of the many problems in this world. I would suggest you never forget it. This is one of the main reasons why the entire world abhors the US with a violent passion.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
stfu.jpg

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer

Truth hurts. Ask ANYONE on the planet, and they will tell you much of the world's problems were created by the Americans. My own government has told you Americans to 'go fuck yourselves and mind your own goddamned business' many times over. You just cannot keep your noses out of our affairs, which is why Canadians hate Americans.

The Question

Eternal
As you can see, there's not a fuckin' thing goin' on in Lucy's Bahrain. :lol:

The Question

Eternal
It's Pinky and the Bahrain
It's Pinky and the Bahrain
One is a genius, the other's a country somewhere nobody gives a fuck about

Got the lyrics wrong, didn't I? :(