wtf is with SDG's domain?

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
My appologies to all badlanders - due to a problem with my credit card (it would seem that my hosting company accidentially deleted the new data and kept the data of the old card) Dork Lord's badlands are currently offline.
As it's Turkey day, I can't reach the billing department before Saturday morning PST.
My appologies for the inconvenience.

I am currently trying to find out of the nice helpdesk lady has the necessary powers to bill me and get the board online a little sooner, but that's really just an off chance, I'm afraid.

At any rate the board will be back by Sunday the very latest and no posts, PMs or other will get lost as nothing got deleted, only deactivated (plus I have the daily backup)

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
He had a real life?

Not until recently. Nowadays he's going to school, volunteering, loved and lost a girlfriend,etc. Barely has time to post/admin his own board. Only thing that doesn't make me completely dislike him is the fact that he still lives with his mom.

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
I'm happy to announce that Dork's badlands are back.

These guys at my hosting company are quick! 2 mins after I gave them my new credit card info my webspace was back online. =) And that at 4:30 am their time. Awesome!