WTF, one of my friends is such a prick.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
So my roommate and I were out finally giving away these two cats to this family, one of my friends lets himself into our house and has a bunch of people over, drinking and eating my stuff, smoking my shit too, watching my TV. My roommate and I get back, and find all these people in our house with no explanation. I took off to smoke some weed and take some adderall with another friend and sent him a text asking him not to do that, he responds with this belligerent angry shit about me giving away the cats, I ask him to return my garage door opener to my roommate because I'm not comfortable with him having it, my roommate reports via text that he's acting weird and frightening back home, eventually he leaves without another word.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
1225624088065nk1.jpg

Yub

Anachrophobic
Well, he's certainly qualifying for dick status. Sleep with a bat beside your bed or something, he sounds disturbed.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
did he return the garage door opener?

Yub

Anachrophobic
Usually one can, it's like changing the frequency your TV works at or your cordless phone. It can be done.

Hit Google and find a electronics forum, Dual.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
There's normally a set of switches that does the trick. Most of the time they'll be uncovered on the back of the thing itself.

If that doesn't work, just disconnect the chain on it and keep it locked.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
To be honest, I'd make him cough up some $$$ for that disturbance. I have friends that just drop by all the time. They've got keys to the building, but not keys to the deadbolt. My policy is you can take what you bring over. This one buddy of mine constantly drops by with a different fifth of alcohol each week. Needless to say, he can stay here, eat my food, and sleep on my couch any time he likes.