WWE's Vince McMahon served with subpoena by federal agents

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

WWE boss Vince McMahon hit with federal grand jury subpoena and search warrant, company reveal

The search warrant and subpoena on July 17 came a year after news first broke that federal prosecutors and the SEC were investigating WWE and McMahon over his payments to women. Federal law enforcement agents executed a search warrant on World Wrestling Entertainment boss Vince McMahon last month and served him with a federal grand jury subpoena, the company disclosed Wednesday. The actions represent an escalation of an ongoing investigation into allegations that McMahon paid millions of dollars over the years to women after being accused of sexual misconduct. WWE also revealed Wednesday that McMahon “went on medical leave after undergoing major spinal surgery.” McMahon’s leave began July 21, and he will “remain on medical leave until further notice but will remain Executive Chairman” of WWE, the company said in its quarterly report to the security and Exchange Commission.

Click Here For Full Story

Related Links:
WWE board opens inquiry into CEO Vince McMahon
Click Here For Full Story
By: CeeJay | June 17, 2022

Last edited:

MODMAN

Att: Charles J. Wilson aka. @blackfoot NAP ; @C-40

Subject: Cease and Desist - Disruptive Behavior

Dear Charles (@blackfoot NAP ; @C-40)

I am writing to address the persistent and disruptive activities that have become synonymous with your presence at TROLL KINGDOM. Your continuous posting of articles without any meaningful engagement, the incessant updating of threads with copied content, and the blatant use of "sock" accounts to manipulate post interactions, are detrimental to the community.

This letter serves as an explicit demand for the immediate cessation of these disruptive behaviors. TROLL KINGDOM is a space intended for substantive and meaningful discussions; your actions are not only counterproductive but actively detrimental to the community's atmosphere.

Your current online conduct reflects poorly on your own character and undermines the quality of interaction for genuine members seeking valuable discourse. It is evident that your approach deviates from the communal spirit TROLL KINGDOM strives to uphold.

I strongly urge you to reconsider your online conduct and recalibrate your approach to align with the ethos of TROLL KINGDOM. Failure to comply with this demand will leave me with no option but to escalate the matter further.

I trust that you will take this communication seriously and act promptly to rectify your online behavior.

Sincerely,

MODMAN.jpg