Xbox Live Bump Thread

Love Child

One Love
Sex Box Live! I found my camera! Wooot! The cam used to work on my old PC as well, I was trying to get it to work on my lap top, but it won't, so I had it in my travel case for my lap top.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I still need to renew my membership, and set up my entertainment system in my new basement. Once that's done (in another week or two - I'VE BEEN BUSY!) I'll get on and kick some Halo ass. Either that, or I'll school some folks on how to kill some zomboids.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
I won't be on for at least another week. Had to send mine back in for replacement. I'm glad I sent it in today, and not yesterday. I would have missed last night's game. :bigass:

Love Child

One Love
*blushes*Coughs*
Um anyway, so yeah Gagh, are you going to be on again?

I was excited for a moment there Dirk, I thought you maybe had waited another day.
I neeed sleeeep!

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
*blushes*Coughs*
Um anyway, so yeah Gagh, are you going to be on again?

I was excited for a moment there Dirk, I thought you maybe had waited another day.
I neeed sleeeep!

When I get my replacement, we'll have plenty of time to catch up...... on Halo that is. :D

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
OK, ran the electric downstairs yesterday. Today is entertainment system construction. When my roommate returns from his trip, he's gonna help me move the bigass TV downstairs. I'm excited.

Mistress_of_the_sea

The One The Many
I remember you Conchaga. Do you remember me? I will be playing on LC's box all week.