Yo 'gearbox and OnyxOverdrive

Groovella

So like OnyxOverdrive out of nowhere sends me a pm.
I think this guy is in trouble with his mommy and she threatened to turn off his internet connection.

As for the wanker known as 'gear.

I register, and post one post, and within minutes receive some sort of credits.

Then I post a thank you and he goes beserko on me.
Now he and seph and this OnyxOverdrive are all over me and writing themselves up like they are something to behold.

Listen up, I make thousands of the likes of you .And laugh about it with friends.

You three have zero power in your lives.So you come here and instead of having a bit of fun, do this absurd anger thing.

Seph is the worse for he actually is reminiscing about days gone by when he and gearbox were some ultimate tag team troll team.

Now they lost their mojo?

Or were they ever really something as claimed.

now lets see what you really have, stop the annoying infantile shit your doing and do something actually worthy of being the hasbeens you claim you are..

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

eloisel

Forever Empress E
What makes you worthy of the attention you are demanding?

Groovella

What makes you worthy of the attention you are demanding?

You like having sex with other women?
Trust me I'm worthy.

Anyway, they attacked me , and sent silly threatening pm's.

All I did was thank the idiot. Why would he send credits after one post. I was about to be the best internet friend he ever had. ;)

Seph

Retired Account
So like OnyxOverdrive out of nowhere sends me a pm.
I think this guy is in trouble with his mommy and she threatened to turn off his internet connection.

As for the wanker known as 'gear.

I register, and post one post, and within minutes receive some sort of credits.

Who cares? he gives most n00bs creds.

Then I post a thank you and he goes beserko on me.
Now he and seph and this OnyxOverdrive are all over me and writing themselves up like they are something to behold.

Listen up, I make thousands of the likes of you .And laugh about it with friends.

You three have zero power in your lives.So you come here and instead of having a bit of fun, do this absurd anger thing.

Shut the fuck up.

Seph is the worse for he actually is reminiscing about days gone by when he and gearbox were some ultimate tag team troll team.

Now they lost their mojo?

Or were they ever really something as claimed.

now lets see what you really have, stop the annoying infantile shit your doing and do something actually worthy of being the hasbeens you claim you are..

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I never once mentioned ANYTHING about trolling you or being a trolling mystro, you dumb attention whore, cheap but dumb...

Thats ur lot

Good day.

Seph

Retired Account
:bailey: