[you] loves the cock.

Internet Troll

Loktar
This message is hidden because Loktar is on your ignore list.

Cock Gobbler

I'm not wearing any pants!!
I approve of this thread.

But....

Jack, how did you figure out Cock Gobbler likes cock? Inquiring minds need to know.

Yes, please do tell. It's been a well hidden secret for so long, I'm shocked someone found out!

Cock Gobbler

I know what it is. But I liked it.

Cock

Let's be making sexy business
I enjoyed it as well. now gobble me

Cock Gobbler

I'll be there in 5.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
[you] can kiss my ass.

710x

Jack, good to see you. I do, in fact, LOVE the cock, I can't get enough of it. I eat it every day for lunch with lime juice and chipotle peper and sea salt, I put it under the broiler so the skin gets nice and crispy. Mmm mmm mmm, love that cock.

We're talking about chicken, right? 'Cause anyone who doesn't like chicken is either a liberal asstwat pussy or a racist cupcakeer-hater.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
This thread just really never gets old.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I love it when people do this, 'cause this is what it looks like to you when you post it. Can you really kiss your ass, clean that thing out with your tongue like a dog or marmoset?

Whichever mod edited my post missed my joke.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Jack, good to see you. I do, in fact, LOVE the cock, I can't get enough of it. I eat it every day for lunch with lime juice and chipotle peper and sea salt, I put it under the broiler so the skin gets nice and crispy. Mmm mmm mmm, love that cock.

We're talking about chicken, right? 'Cause anyone who doesn't like chicken is either a liberal asstwat pussy or a racist cupcakeer-hater.

I hate chicken and I'm the second choice.