YOU used to hate him...

...but now YOU love him, right?

WesleyCrusher2366.jpg

Looking back don't YOU think YOU were too hard on Wesley Crusher? Hasn't age & maturity given YOU a different outlook? YOU feel now that YOU misjudged & were way too harsh in YOU're criticisms? Now YOU just realize YOU were ALWAYS jealous of Wesley?! YOU feel ashamed now?

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
Wesley Crusher sucks. Wil Wheaton rocks.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I love "Evil Wil" on the Big Bang Theory.

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
I used to kiss Wesley's picture goodnight every night before I went to sleep. Later, I was embarassed about my childhood crush.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
He's like Billy Mumy: The Next Generation!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I'd DO him.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
THERE should have been a story where WESLEY was the official "CAPTAIN'S BOY" if you know what I MEAN!!!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
That's what the banana split fight in 10 Forward was really about. Wesley and Jono were vying to be Picard's #1 bitchboy.

:cosmic:

Consumer

Elder Statesman
Like him in "The Guild".

"You see, I'm an Epicurean..."

CaptainWacky

I suppose I should watch The Guild season 3 (and 4!?) sometime if Felicia Day is still adorable in it.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Remember when that hot girl wanted to bang him, and he was all "I'm not ready for that yet"

What an idiot.

CaptainWacky

There's some games I don't know how to play.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I've never seen him on that show, sounds interesting though.
Just search youtube for "Big bang theory Evil wil wheaton". I think there are two appearances, and he plays an evil version of himself who is Sheldon's arch-enemy. One episode involves a Pokemon-type card tournament, the other a bowling match, and both are laugh-your-ass-off funny.