You WAnt an Edit?! I'll give you a FUcking Edit

Love Child

One Love
No, Eggs did it right all the time. And he never waited 12 hours. I"m just sayin! Who are you now Henoch?

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
I remember when I was mod, you diodn't have to ask me to do something several times.

I was prompt, polite, and didn't fucking ignore you for a half hour.

So yeah, sorry if I offended you or whatever.

Love Child

One Love
I was looking for a specific thread.
So, no I was not looking at my PM's until I realized there were 2.
One from you and one from Dual.
Duals did not require action on my part.
Yours did.
You did not tell me specifically what to do-
I hadn't talked to you about it yet-and I rarely do edits-so I wasn't sure what I should do.
The only edits I think I've done thus far are I changed a date for dual in a title. I fixed a youtube for Loktar, and Dirk and you and moved Cows Shit.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
I just wanted you to remove the second line, which nominatecd Gonad, because I didn't realize you had already done so.

I apologize for acting like an ass. I saw you posting and it felt like you were ignoring me. That made me upset.

I didn't mean to offend you, and I realize now that you had other things going on.

I hope we can puit this ugly incident behind us.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I just wanted you to remove the second line, which nominatecd Gonad, because I didn't realize you had already done so.

I apologize for acting like an ass. I saw you posting and it felt like you were ignoring me. That made me upset.

I didn't mean to offend you, and I realize now that you had other things going on.

I hope we can puit this ugly incident behind us.

Aww...and I was just getting ready to sell the story to the tabloids.