ZOMG Drama (ZOD)

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
ZOMG Drama

As creator of this Badlands Political Party, I reserve all rights to the group, it's use, and it's likeness.

I solely have executive rights over everything involved with the party, and can make any changes needed without consent.
Party Name
Charter
Membership
etc whatever

Currently, the rules include.....
There will no changes in control or leader of this group.
Members cannot be a member of any other Badlands Political Party.
Members do not have to be Badlands citizens.
meh

This thread is a representation of the ZOMG Drama Constitution and membership list, but it is by no means the official one. The official Constitution and membership list is a document saved on my hard drive. Any alterations to ZOMG Drama that are contested by myself are null and void immediately.
Typos in this post or any other cannot be held against ZOMG Drama or myself.

Current Member List
Kitty
Sniper Kitty
Lulz Kitty
J&L Massacres
Yub
Blackfoot's Dick
Falcy Girl
Shitty Kitty
Ilyanna
Hitler Kitty

If you would like to be added to ZOMG Drama, post your request in this thread. I will respond in this thread with either your acceptance or denial (Unless for whatever reason I have no access to this thread, then I will respond in whatever the most convenient manner happens to be).

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Welcome to the rat race, ZOMG Drama.

What would you like your acronym to be? ZOMG? ZD? ZOD?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
awww, poor baby!!!

(Disclaimer: this post in no way, shape or form represents some kind of interest the poster has to become a member of any political party. Just so we're clear.)

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I meant to type "If you would like to be added to ZOMG Drama, post your request in this thread.".

Is it possible to give me mod rights to just this thread? I'd be able to expand upon the charter, and edit the membership list.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I don't know if you can get mod powers for just one thread, I guess you'll have to ask mm about that directly, bu I will gladly edit your first post accordingly in the meantime.

classichummus

on a break from forums
I want in

Well, that's surprising!! Anything with Kitty/anything against Dual, Dirk, and I you are definitely all for!! J&L = Kitty's minion. Purr for your queen!

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
My party isn't adverse to Dual's party. We all speak in the same chambers. We are here to be diplomatic, or we not?

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
My party isn't adverse to Dual's party. We all speak in the same chambers. We are here to be diplomatic, or we not?

Indeed we are. There's no reason for the DLP and ZOD to quarrel; we all want the same thing.

Yub

Anachrophobic
I'm in. I'll hardly ever post about it and am only joining so Dual doesn't have some BS reason contest my mod nom or whatever [like I've chance at winning] but I'm in anyway point me to the coffee machine and the couch, plz.