Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

10 minutes ago...

SaintLucifer said:
You can't help but admire LG's ugly mug? Damn but I knew right off the bat you were a sad individual.

Yeah. Um, you're really not in any position to talk. You still haven't proven the photo isn't you.

Sarek said:
Yeah. Um, you're really not in any position to talk. You still haven't proven the photo isn't you.

And you haven't proven it is. I need not prove anything since I never posted it. Who cares? Go on believing it is me. It really does not matter dear child. Now go watch Star Trek.

Messenger said:
If you're so beautiful, baby, why don't you post a picture of yourself holding a piece of paper with 'I PWNED TK' or something, Luci? Not only will you prove us wrong, you'll make people look bad by jumping on the 'fat, bald canuck' bandwagon.
Cunt.

SaintLucifer said:
And you haven't proven it is. I need not prove anything since I never posted it. Who cares? Go on believing it is me. It really does not matter dear child. Now go watch Star Trek.

It's not on right now and I don't feel like putting a DVD in this late. And you still seem to care very deeply about your picture.

Saying I'm ugly to make yourself feel better because you know you could never have a snowball's chance in hell with me is just plain immature, Fuggs. Bick up Butter Cup, there are truly ugly bitches with low self-esteem all over this Internet, you'll find someone.

Laker_Girl said:
Saying I'm ugly to make yourself feel better because you know you could never have a snowball's chance in hell with me is just plain immature, Fuggs. Bick up Butter Cup, there are truly ugly bitches with low self-esteem all over this Internet, you'll find someone.

Those bitches with low self-esteem you speak of? Honey you are clearly one of them. Why would I want a 'snowball's chance in hell' with a fat, ugly, stupid fuck like yourself?? The women I date would not been seen in your company.

Sarek said:
It's not on right now and I don't feel like putting a DVD in this late. And you still seem to care very deeply about your picture.

I care about that picture? I'll tell you what. Go post it all over this site. Go ahead. Not just here in 'Speak Freely' but everywhere else. Oops. I do care. *points at you and laughs*.

Messenger said:
If you're so beautiful, baby, why don't you post a picture of yourself holding a piece of paper with 'I PWNED TK' or something, Luci? Not only will you prove us wrong, you'll make people look bad by jumping on the 'fat, bald canuck' bandwagon.
HIS FINGERS ARE TOO FAT TO TAKE THE PICTURE

SaintLucifer said:
Those bitches with low self-esteem you speak of? Honey you are clearly one of them.

Mmmmm, nooooooo. Never been told I have low self esteem and I damn sure wouldn't date you Fuggs so nope, not one of 'em. I wish I knew some though, I'd show them your ugly picture and say, "See! This is who you'll end up with if you don't snap out of it!" Scare tactics, I'm all about shock and awe.

Why would I want a 'snowball's chance in hell' with a fat, ugly, stupid fuck like yourself??

You've seen me, you've seen you, your anger at my rejection is totally understandable but I you're light years from the planet where they have the shuttle to my league.

The women I date would not been seen in your company.

True, I don't hang out with ugly fat chicks with low self esteem, my fun personality and good looks make them want to go home and hang themselves.

SaintLucifer said:
I care about that picture? I'll tell you what. Go post it all over this site. Go ahead. Not just here in 'Speak Freely' but everywhere else. Oops. I do care. *points at you and laughs*.

Of course you do. And you know it's inevitable that it will get spread around. I'd act unconcerned about it now if I were you also.