100 most beautiful faces 2011

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I remember posting a thread about this last year just becasue NataliePortman.com always links to it...

http://www.tccandler.com/beautiful-faces/most-beautiful-2011/

QUICK REVIEW: Mila Kunis, ScarJo and Anne Hathaway all in the nineties?! Below LINDSAY LOHAN? (I kind of like Sophie Ellis Bextor though.)

Rebecca Black is on the list. I mean, that would make sense if it was a "most talked about" list, but it doesn't seem to be based on other entries...

Maria Valverde good.

Emma Willis AND Alice Levine? Both are worth including, certainly, but it's obvious someone writing this watches Big Brother's Bit On The Side...

Imogen Poots good but TOO LOW at 49 really.

Christina Hendricks way too high at 42. She's good looking, but it's not her face people talk about...

Alison Brie makes it but not Gillian Jacobs. How mean.

Olivia Wilde way too low at 38 IN MY OPINION. Top five for me.

Amanda Seyfried at 26...about right maybe.

Nicola Roberts, the ginger one from GIRLS ALOUD is at 23. So it can't be based on fame or anything. Bizarre.

Natalie only at 19...do I have to say anything.

Emilia Clarke and Emma Roberts both nice.

Felicity Jones is a name I keep hearing and I'm sure she'll make her WHOH debut in 2012.

Tamsin Egerton is good looking but Eva Green was clearly better in every way in Camelot and she's not even on the list!

Chloe Moretz is fourteen. Not her ranking, her age.

Rihanna is third. What.

Emma Watson first...come on, not even Menty would agree with that.

Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Katie McGrath, Gemma Arterton all on the "considered" list at least, but Michelle Trachtenberg isn't mentioned on the whole page (sorry.)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Menty might agree, depending on what he was drinking and who won the match that day. And if a group of parochial school girls had just walked past his window.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Michelle Trachtenberg not being on this list is the worst crime that has ever happened in the history of mankind.

CaptainWacky

Looking at similar threads, I actually left a comment last year.

CaptainWacky
December 7, 2010 at 3:08 pm

I enjoy these lists, but I don’t really understand how you can include the plastic Megan Fox but not the natural beauty of Eva Green or Imogen Poots!

Other suggestions: Michelle Trachtenberg, Anna Popplewell, Magda Apanowicz, Deborah Ann Woll.

TC Candler
December 7, 2010 at 3:55 pm

Eva has been on the list a few times before. Imogen will definitely make the 2011 list. And thank you for the original suggestions of Magda and Deborah. Great picks!

But he didn't put Magda or Deborah on it this year. SO I WON'T BOTHER THIS TIME (and it looks like you have to log-in to leave a comment, so fuck that.)

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I can see how Emma would be number one. Her face is very captivating, plus with all the hype of the Harry Potter franchise coming to an end.

Rebecca Black? Really?? And as much as I love Chloe "Hit Girl" Moretz, she's way too young to be on the list.

Tisiphone

And Linsday Lohan is still relevant? Even with her meth teeth?

CaptainWacky

SHE HASN'T BEEN RELEVANT SINCE HERBIE WENT BANANAS.

Tisiphone

Kelly Rowland? Really?

Hello Monica Bellucci, you gorgeous bitch.

I still think Emilia Clark and Piper Perabo look a lot alike.