100 Most Beautiful Faces List

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
http://www.tccandler.com/beautiful-faces/most-beautiful-2010/

No, Tomtrek, Michelle isn't on it (but Michelle Ryan is.)

Plate Face Knightley one place above Natalie is just taking the piss, really.

How can Plastic Megan Fox be on it but not the natural beauty of Eva Green or Imogen Poots!?

I don't actually know who Camilla Belle is so I can't argue with that really.

But still, BAD LIST.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
Lindsay Lohan? Hayden Panettiere?
who made this list up?

CaptainWacky

LET'S SPAM UP HIS COMMENTS BOX.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Look, okay, let me just say this: There is literally no way, no literal way in hell that anyone can look at Megan Fox's face and think "Yes this is a more natural, attractive and non-plastic-looking face than Michelle Trachtenberg.".

I mean even discounting that fact that someone somewhere looked at over 100 faces and DID NOT PUT MICHELLE "PERFECT IN LITERALLY EVERY WAY" TRACHTENBERG on the list ANYWHERE - which in itself just shows that OBVIOUSLY the list was put together by a group of blind robots - sticking Hayden "Moonface" Panettiere and Keira "Is literally just a skull now, really" Knightly on the list is just insult to injury.

There's really only ONE top 100 of ANYTHING worth reading and it comes out on a bi-annual basis AND IS CORRECT IN EVERY WAY (I'm talking about Wacky's top 100).

SERIOUSLY NOW.

SHE'S FUCKING LOVELY.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Um, okaaaaaay.

That's a horrific picture of Emma Roberts. Her face looks caved in. Lindsay Lohan? Really? I'm surprised they didn't put Britney Spears on the list as well. I hadn't heard of a lot of these names, but was surprised Emma Watson was #2, what with all the hubbub over her haircut.

And LoL at Jennifer Connelly's 21st year. Must be nice to be that consistent.

CaptainWacky

My comment is awaiting moderation.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
The good Captain will school them idiots...

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
And who are they?

CaptainWacky

He replied to my comment...

Eva has been on the list a few times before. Imogen will definitely make the 2011 list. And thank you for the original suggestions of Magda and Deborah. Great picks!

He's not totally unreasonable!

Didn't thank me for suggesting Michelle though...

whisky

Boobie inspector
I can quite honestly say I have not heard of more than half of those women, including the one who got 1st place.

CaptainWacky

Looking at her IMDB page she hasn't been in anything good.