100 MOST BEAUTIFUL MEN IN THE EYES OF THE MF 2013

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
ok, this is what I propose:

the few of us who are interested in men (bis welcome of course) each post our current top choices...some might have a lot - some might have less...try for ten each if possible.... That should get us close to 100....

Last edited:

curiousa2z

btw, if there are straight men out there who have the guts to post who they think are attractive blokes, I should be very interested to see male beauty from their perspective...(for example,I think Gina Torres is a goddess, but have no sexual interest in her).

whisky

Boobie inspector
I'll give it a go, although I am constantly amazed by some men that women seem to fancy.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
ok, this is what I propose:

the few of us who are interested in men (bis welcome of course) each post our current top choices...some might have a lot - some might have less...try for ten each if possible.... That should get us close to 100....

curi, do you think of "full body" pics, or only faces? (yeah, there is a difference for me ;) )

curiousa2z

Ily, if you want to stipulate as you post em that's fine by me: "this guy has a beautiful face", "this guy's face aint so hot but he has a beautiful bod", etc. It's what male beauty is in your eyes that interests me.

I have a theory that 'male beauty' is far-wider in scope than what we perceive as "female" beauty.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
^I agree. Anyway, in the meantime I've gathered a few men I find beautiful/handsome based on faces only, so to get this started, here they are (no ranking order) ;)

8130.imgcache.jpg

Ian Somerhalder. Beautiful eyes, nice facial expressions, body is ok, too.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
8133.imgcache.jpg

Henry Cavill - the Superman role sure made him hotter bodywise, but his face has always been yummy. Those lips... yum

whisky

Boobie inspector
Quick question, do these men have to be current, or can they be from the 80s?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
8140.imgcache.jpg

Ewan McGregor. No idea if he still looks as hot today, but you know, Moulin Rouge and Obi-Wan.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I would think it has to be how they look today. If they were hot in the 80's and they're still hot now, go for it. (See Denzel above)

I will of course be joining this discussion, but I'll have to wait till later. ;)

Ilyanna

moral imperfection

Don't wanna answer for Curi, but if we open it up to former glory, too, I could probably reach the 100 mark with my choices alone ;)

kaonashi.shinu

Keeper of the Nether Eye
Chris Zylka has a gorgeous face, just his ears bother me a bit:

8141.imgcache.jpg

kaonashi.shinu

Keeper of the Nether Eye
Adam Levine has always been a favorite of mine - great face, great bod, plus he can sing:

(NSFW)

8142.imgcache.jpg