15 years, why DID Sardy delete my account and leave forever?

Parallaxis

beer, I want beer
I never got a straight answer to this. MM later implied that secret things were happening behind the scenes that I wasn't allowed in on.

For those that don't know...

• I was bored and did a contest where I said "pick a number and I'll post the corresponding message from my mailbox."
  • Sardy flipped out, deleted my account, and claimed I was endangering him and his family.
  • He then declared the free speech project of TK was dead and left forever. I believe he deleted all his posts before he left too.
  • MM then turned this backup account into my main.
I never got a reason for his flip out. What the hell did Sardy think was in my mailbox that was going to endanger his family? What was happening behind the scenes?

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
Holy fuck you are still alive.

Congrats.

How goes it?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
He posts here from time to time.

It's very cool.

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
I never got a straight answer to this. MM later implied that secret things were happening behind the scenes that I wasn't allowed in on.

For those that don't know...

• I was bored and did a contest where I said "pick a number and I'll post the corresponding message from my mailbox."
  • Sardy flipped out, deleted my account, and claimed I was endangering him and his family.
  • He then declared the free speech project of TK was dead and left forever. I believe he deleted all his posts before he left too.
  • MM then turned this backup account into my main.
I never got a reason for his flip out. What the hell did Sardy think was in my mailbox that was going to endanger his family? What was happening behind the scenes?
I'd tell you but I'd have to kill you. Let's not go there, shall we?

Parallaxis

beer, I want beer

jack

Too bad we can't leave more than one smiley :D

jack

Not unless he's using a different username.

I don't know. Worse than 20 years ago when I didn't have dick to worry about.
I was talking about you para. What you're talking about was way before my time. Sardy = Sardonica I assume? Like SkinofEvil, never had the pleasure.

Parallaxis

beer, I want beer
I was talking about you para. What you're talking about was way before my time. Sardy = Sardonica I assume? Like SkinofEvil, never had the pleasure.
Honestly, I can't tell you if I ever met Skinofevil. At least not the original one. He got banned of Trekbbs quick and I'm not sure he ever even came here. A Skinofevil did show up here, but rumors were it was IJD GAF, or maybe Sardy, or maybe a shared account. The name became a myth unto itself. I think a few people registered the name on other sites.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Hmm... I seem to remember someone who had a J.R. Ewing avatar. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!!!

OK, really, I have no idea. And I probably never caught the original Skin. I will say Saint Skin Question Castle did a decent job of playing him at WF for a time. Tip of the hat, old boy. Pip, pip. Cheerio.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Original Skin is definitely better than Extra Crispy Skin.

jack

I loved Dallas. :bigass: