17th Precinct

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Remember when I said Baltar and Jamie Bamber were both going to be in 17th Precinct last night in the chat? SIX IS ALSO GOING TO BE IN IT. Maybe they'll get the entire cast of BSG! OR the cameras will cut to a toaster mysteriously now and then, AND THEN THE TOASTER WILL COME TO LIFE.

http://www.tvsquad.com/2011/03/04/tricia-helfer-17th-precinct-pilot/

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
FUCK YEAH, get Paul Hogan playing the hardass boss swith a heart of gold. EJO as a crazy villain with a moustache who raises an army of dead babies. [Tomtrek]And Racetrack.[/Tomtrek]

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
And to think I'm the one who brought this to the MF's attention because of Stockard Channing, who is the reason I'm excited about it (still is) LOL

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I saw your 17th Precinct thread when I was hunting fo rthe Game of Thrones thread, but IT WAS TOO LATE. Why am I so forgetful of the SEARCH?

(also, the GD image thing worked great, eggsypoooooo)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
No THIS DESERVES ITS OWN THREAD because it's now bigger than just the show. This is about BSG returning from the dead, except that the characters will have different names and be dressed different and want different things, and they will all report to Rizzo from Grease.

CaptainWacky

Maybe Helo will be in it to annoy everyone.

CaptainWacky

She suddenly looks like Cordelia from Buffy.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
And he suddenly looks like 1970's-era Adam West.