1978 - KOBE BRYANT - 2020

images
images
images

i

Kobe Bryant Career Stats

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Vanessa Bryant 'devastated' by report deputies shared photos of crash, lawyer says
Vanessa Bryant's lawyer, Gary Robb, said that she went to the sheriff's office on Jan. 26, the day of the crash, "and requested that the area be designated a no-fly zone and protected from photographers."

L.A. County sheriff says 8 deputies took photos of Kobe Bryant crash scene
Villanueva told KABC-TV that the deputies are facing an investigation and possible disciplinary action. He wouldn't specify the kind of actions they might face. The sheriff's department has a policy against taking and sharing crime scene photos, but it doesn't apply to accident scenes, the sheriff told KCBS-TV.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

i

2002: Completing the three-peat
Defeated New Jersey Nets 4-0
Postseason stats: 26.6 PPG, 5.8 RPG, 4.6 APG, 1.4 SPG

i

2000: The first title -
Defeated Indiana Pacers 4-2
Postseason stats: 21.1 PPG, 4.5 RPG, 4.4 APG, 1.5 SPG

i

2001: Almost perfect -
Defeated Philadelphia 76ers 4-1
Postseason stats: 29.4 PPG, 7.3 RPG, 6.1 APG, 1.6 SPG

i

2009: First without Shaq -
Defeated Orlando Magic 4-1
Postseason stats: 30.2 PPG, 5.3 RPG, 5.5 APG, 1.7 SPG

i

2010: One last title run -
Defeated Boston Celtics 4-3
Postseason stats: 29.2 PPG, 6.0 RPG, 5.5 APG, 1.3 SPG

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
silly-funny-face-16574411.jpg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Families sue helicopter company in Kobe Bryant crash, but do not name pilot in electronic filing

Family members of four of the eight passengers killed in a helicopter crash with Kobe Bryant and his daughter Gianna have joined the NBA star's widow in filing wrongful death lawsuits against the companies that owned and operated the aircraft.The suits on behalf of three members of one family, and a woman who helped coach Bryant's 13-year-old daughter in basketball, were filed electronically Sunday in Los Angeles Superior Court. The pair of lawsuits comes about two months after Bryant's widow, Vanessa, also sued Island Express Helicopters Inc., which operated the Sikorsky, and its owner, Island Express Holding Corp.

Click Here For Full Story

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
silly-funny-face-16574411.jpg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Kobe Bryant, all others aboard helicopter crash died immediately, autopsies show

The pilot flying Kobe Bryant and seven others to a youth basketball tournament did not have alcohol or drugs in his system, and all nine sustained immediately fatal injuries when their helicopter slammed into a hillside outside Los Angeles in January, according to autopsies released Friday. The reports by the Los Angeles County coroner's office provide a clinical but unvarnished look at just how brutal the crash was, describing broken bones, dismembered body parts and a stench of fuel on what remained of clothing that burned. One of the most popular sports figures in Los Angeles and a celebrity around the globe, Bryant had to be identified by his fingerprints after his body was found in the dirt outside the wreckage of the chopper.
The graphic report made it clear: Bryant and the passengers almost certainly were dead in an instant due to blunt trauma.

Click Here For Complete Story

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Eagles honor Kobe Bryant with practice facility mural

Ed9SONkX0AM1FJL

In the middle are "Kobe's 10 Rules":

1. GET BETTER EVERY SINGLE DAY
2. PROVE THEM WRONG
3. WORK ON YOUR WEAKNESSES
4. EXECUTE WHAT YOU PRACTICED
5. LEARN FROM GREATNESS
6. LEARN FROM WINS & LOSSES
7. PRACTICE MINDFULNESS
8. BE AMBITIOUS
9. #BELIEVE IN YOUR TEAM
10. LEARN STORYTELLING

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Players, teams pay tribute to the late Kobe Bryant on what would have been his 42nd birthday

The NBA and sports worlds are paying tribute to Kobe Bryant on what would have been the Basketball Hall of Famer's 42nd birthday. Bryant and his daughter Gianna were among nine people killed in a helicopter crash in Calabasas, California on Jan. 26. On Sunday, Vanessa Bryant delivered a personal and heartfelt birthday message:

"To my baby -- Happy birthday. I love you and miss you more than I can ever explain. I wish you and Gigi were here to celebrate YOU!," the post read. "I wish I could make you your fav food or a birthday cake with my Gigi. I miss your big hugs, your kisses, your smile, your loud ass deep laugh...

Click Here For Complete Story

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
1978 - KOBE BRYANT - 2020

i