Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

20 Questions

Lilith

I know plenty of you get bored often, so let's play 20 Questions. (or however long this goes)

I'll start. Whoever answers the question must ask a new one.

Simple.

What is your biggest turn off?

So much for "Is it bigger than a breadbox."

My biggest turnoff is a stuck up attitude in a woman.

"What do you notice first in the opposite sex?"

That depends on the size of the breadbox. ;)

If you could live inside an anime, which one would it be, and which character would you replace?

Okay, I'll rephrase the question.

If you could live inside a television show, which one would it be, and which character would you replace?

I've thought about this at great length before...

I'd give a large sum of money to my sister to pay off her college loans and to plan her future wedding with. (Asssuming I won enough) I'd also make sure she had enough to buy a nice home.

I'd give some money to my mother and aunt to fix up the house, pay off bills and do with as they please.

I'd also pay off my best friend's schooling and make sure that is one less thing she has to worry about. And for another close friend, I'd pay off her medical bills and schooling.

Finally, I'd buy a house/condo for myself, get that Mitsubishi Spyder Eclipse, pay off all my schooling and then go back to Italy...for a month or more.

Posting at TK while at work.

Have you ever drank so much you blacked out and experienced "lost time?"

Neil said:
Posting at TK while at work.

Have you ever drank so much you blacked out and experienced "lost time?"

Nope. I have never been drunk. I drink on holidays and special occasions and very rarely in between.

What is one thing people would be surprised to learn about you?

I do my own stunts.

And sing horribly. (But love to anyway.)

What is one thing you'll NEVER do again?

I don't have one. I can't function on other websites, I don't know how to be nice.

What is your favorite cologne?

I have varied interests outside tk, so I have different favorites for different topics. HeadlinePlanet is a great one for backstage wrestling and sports stuff,

for comics, anime, movies, sci fi info a great one is Buzzscope

Then there's the old standards Ebay, Pogo, and Google for random gaming surfing and shopping desires.

I also love to surf "ownage" sites for stupid clips and videos involving traumatic groin injury, fights, crashes and pranks gone horribly wrong. That stuff is funny...

EDIT: whoops, too slow.