Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

20 Questions

I prefer shoes. I absolutely hate it when my feet get dirty and/or the skin becomes rough. Most often I'll only walk around barefoot in my own home.

Favorite memory?

My mom and dad's 50th wedding anniversary party. My dad offered up a toast and said something like "Stick it out 'cause it's worth it."

What's the strangest dream you ever had?

I was drunk when I wrote all the "<insert_topic_here> sux every which way!"

TK is supposed to be supportive of a member like myself who wishes to behave in a ass-holish fashion at some point in time, is it not?

After all the point of TK is being able to express a wide range of behavior/opinion and not have people be judgmental of you.

You guys know I love this site. Ask the admins. I log on constantly. Sometimes 100 times a day. But I am cloaked. So my name does not always appear on the list of currently logged on.

So stop being judgmental of me. I get enough judgmental bull crap at SW. I don't believe I need it here as well.

Thanks,

;)

Then does that mean you have no skills? Stop hijacking my boredom forum Keekeen. It's not welcome. Go to the Mine Field if you can handle it on your own.

Back on topic.

The strangest dreams I have I can never remember, it's weird. All I remember is they're strange.

What is you're favorite thing to do on your day off?

Yes. He's right there. No not him, that other one. Yeah, that's him Right there!

What real life person, off limits to you, makes you think dirty, dirty thoughts?