2009 Cheers and Jeers thread

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
As of 2/16/2009

Jeers for the failed dual Silent Bob (probably seemed like a good idea until whoever created it realized not being able to talk on a message board was a bit of a flaw).

Cheers to the Grasslands for making weed cool again. Those damn anti-drug commercials almost had me.

Cheers to Love Child and SuN for making up. Jeers for it not being in a Vat of Jello.

Cheers to CU for getting banned.

Jeers to Darthsikle for not getting banned.

Jeers to Sarek for, as near as I can tell from the mod and admin logs, doing absolutely nothing mod or adminy at all, ever.

Cheers to the Network Neighborhood for shredding jack to pieces. Always fun to see.

Cheers to Wacky for not dying.

Jeers to the WF/TK real life meeting that apparently went so embarrassingly bad even the TK trolls won't post about it.

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
Cheers to Hambil for fixing the board so that now I can hover over thread titles for a peek at the contents while in "New Posts" mode.

Re: TK/WF RL meetup, I thought it went well but what constitutes a "good" meeting? It was Sunday which meant I had to read from the Bible every ten minutes and get up for work in the morning.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Where are the pics from this meeting?

Gonad

TK Seattle Meetup

meetup.jpg

I had to go home early. :( Dual, you need to move back up here and then you can hang out with Mirah and I. Or we could all drop by Portland and surprise Volpone. Alas, we are all too geographically distant to repeat the exact same meetup.

Gonad

Pickle said:
You never used the modified AV I made you :(

That's because MM said wouldn't be allowed, and I requested that you censor it in a very specific way, but I'll try to do it myself so I can post it and make us both happy at once.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Jeers to Darthsikle for not getting banned.

Yeah. Maybe MM will let you successfully ban me this year. You've tried numerous times at numerous boards to be always spanked.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
TK Seattle Meetup

meetup.jpg

I had to go home early. :( Dual, you need to move back up here and then you can hang out with Mirah and I. Or we could all drop by Portland and surprise Volpone. Alas, we are all too geographically distant to repeat the exact same meetup.

Who is who?

Gonad

Three out of the four individuals have posted their picture on TK.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
maybe they can PM me with their names? (TK user names are fine!)
They all look very nice, but I don't recognize anyone. [I think I know which one is Gonad!]

Always miss all the fun. I have (and have done - I liked that city) to cross most of the North American continent to get to Seattle. :(

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
maybe they can PM me with their names? (TK user names are fine!)
They all look very nice, but I don't recognize anyone. [I think I know which one is Gonad!]

Always miss all the fun. I have (and have done - I liked that city) to cross most of the North American continent to get to Seattle. :(

Hint: Dual is to the left of Gonad.

I can't remember who is who of the Wordforgers though.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I think the skinhead is Volpone, can't remember who the other guy is, maybe Ancalagon (however you spell his name, makes me think of Calgon take me away)

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
THE GIRL IS HOT, EVEN THOUGH HER ARM IS WEIRD (because she was moving it when the photo was taken.)