2012 MLB Discussion (that's Baseball to you civilians)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Opening Day is a week away. With 4 more spring training games left, the Mets are already giving me agita in da bonzo.

Even if everything goes (W)right for them this season and everyone stays healthy, they are in maybe the toughest division in the league.

I'll miss Jose Reyes. But I'm looking forward to seeing Ike Davis, Johan Santana, Jason Bay and my sweet baboo David Wright have banner seasons, like they were supposed to be having the last 2 years. Also, Niese is supposed to be ready to rock this year.

But then after 3 or 4 games, half the team will incur season-ending injuries and I'll be back in my Chekhovian reality with this sport.

----------------------------------------

* Yes this thread is meant to bring back BDM and ensnare him for a while, just like James Woods in Family Guy... "Ooo, piece o'candy! Ooo, piece o'candy! Ooo, piece o'candy! Ooo, piece o'candy! Ooo, piece o'candy! Ooo, piece o'candy..."

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Perhaps if they put hats on their bats (to keep said bats warm) it would help? After all a happy bat is a good thing.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I almost negged it too, but I couldn't be arsed.

GO RED SOX! :bigass:

Donovan

beer, I want beer
So if Magic Johnson tries to take an active role in the daily operations of the LA Dodgers...do you suppose they'll give him aides?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
:clang:

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I'm torn when it comes to the yankees.

Yes, they are an evil empire.

But Joe Girardi was a cub...Once a cub, always a cub.

DILEMMA