500TH POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

classichummus

on a break from forums
I JUST HIT POST # 500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's pretty amazing what teh spamming can do to post counts!!!!!!!!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Ah jes wanna git ta 100!

You know what, despite what some may say, I actually quite like you when you post under your main, but this useless fucking dual jumped the shark before you even started. I'd consider going back to the drawing board if I were you.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
You know what, despite what some may say, I actually quite like you when you post under your main, but this useless fucking dual jumped the shark before you even started. I'd consider going back to the drawing board if I were you.

I've always liked Conchaga too.

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
Dirk funk is behind Blackfoot's Dick. As evidence I offer the following:

1. The person behind BD has NO IDEA who Blackfoot was and what his mannerisms were. So he resorts to generic racism. Both Conchaga and myself have known the fishfucker long enough to make a better parody dual. Dirk Funk hasn't been around enough to know anything about Charles.

2. Dirk has karmad BD for no apparent reason several times. Care to be any more obvious?

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Dirk funk is behind Blackfoot's Dick. As evidence I offer the following:

1. The person behind BD has NO IDEA who Blackfoot was and what his mannerisms were. So he resorts to generic racism. Both Conchaga and myself have known the fishfucker long enough to make a better parody dual. Dirk Funk hasn't been around enough to know anything about Charles.

2. Dirk has karmad BD for no apparent reason several times. Care to be any more obvious?

Stop trying to deflect and blame me for your lame dual. You were outed by several people. Deal with it. I posed him because I found him funny. Now that I know it was you, it's not so funny anymore.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
I did the blackfoot dual thing. TWICE. While they were both unsucessful, they were much more accurate than this crap.

No one is buying your bullshit Dirk, once again, you're proving yourself a clueless noob with a bigger bark than bite ;)

Nice try. Keep digging yourself a bigger hole.