Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Citisen? I Am Thy Home Incarnate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you Badlands willing to become a member of Badlands and therefore thereby revoking all other citezenship in this here land?
Have you Badlands ever held another hostage or intended sexual harm on another human being with thine penis or breastesesssesssss?
Have you Badlands ever had an erection for more than 4 days?
Do you Badlands take this citezenship seriuosly?
And Can you Badlands tell me who the founding fathers are or were of this land taken for me before by the council of the said Badlands Spamstitution vote for the public life of the party vote party war?
Do you Badlands take any of this shit seriuosly and or not give a shit or take one daily?
Have you Badlands ever considered posting nude pictures of yourself and sending them to my tube or youtube or used it for personal gratification?

Yes mistress, I shall revoke all alien loyalties.
No mistress.
Well, there was that one time... four calendar days, but only 80 hours.
I take nothing more seriously than my republic, ma'am.
Founding Fathers of the Badlands: SKAN, Valkilmer's Dick, Messenger, Dual, Jillian Bacardi (in spirit, of course), Love Child, Mirah, Gonad, Ilyanna, Loktar, Mentalist, Captainwacky, Yub, Eggs Mayonnaise, SuN, le Marquis de Sade.
I take this shit seriously!
Yes. ;)

I thank thee for thy warmest of welcomes, my mistress. We shall run into each other again soon, I'm sure.

When Badlands changed mods, is it like changing a hat, or changing underwear?

When Badlands get purged is it like a crash diet?

Is flodding like eating, sex, or getting high to Badlands?

I wasn't asking you!

I was asking Badlands!

If there's an incarnation.

What would these activities feel like?

What would they mean?

You ate Yub's feet! You bastard!!!!

duckfoot1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.